Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

tumblr_misew6SWdU1r68dxfo1_400.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sent my manager an email telling her I think she coded something incorrectly, and that I think it should be coded this way.

She responds to me copying her manager and another manager from tax compliance saying that she thinks my way is incorrect and I need to code it as she sent it :stopitslime:

The manager from tax compliance steps in and tells her she's wrong and that she should indeed code it my way :umad:

Bish tried fronting on me and made herself look stupid and me look smarter than her at her own job in front of two higher managers :pacspit: :win:
Props to you on stepping up!! a lot of people wouldn't have even bothered.

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So I'm in Las vegas right now. Got a rental car(Tahoe). Woke up this morning to go the bank and I happened look at the car.....

THE GOTDAM TIRES ARE SLASHED:damn:...............:dahell:.............:beli:....

Hotel security witnessed it. Apparently some lady had did it. They caught her and she's in jail. Doesn't matter because I gotta pay for this shyt.....

On a lighter note, I won $500 at the blackjack table:pachaha:...

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Late last night(and I don't know what made me do this) I started reading about Islam and Muhammad and trying to learn the different between Islam and Christianity as far as beliefs, which lead me to start reading about the Nation Of Islam