Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Buns that? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Ha! The bottom line is I could be talking about anything and if it ain't about women it literally goes in one ear and out the other.

Me: "Yo, I just found out my aunt is sick. It's looking pretty bad and she might have to stay in the hospital for a while."
Him: "Oh word? I can't decide who I should invite over tonight, Keisha or Danielle. I'm leaning toward Keisha though cause she THICK AS HELL!!!"

What the hell is wrong with you man? :what:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My uncle has been battling lupus for as long as I can remember. I don't know how many times we've gathered at the hospital to say our farewells only to have this nikka out of the hospital two days later riding his motorcycle.

Mama called me yesterday. Your uncle back in the hospital, its pretty bad this time
UmopDNE.png

Me: :beli:this nikka gone outlive me:camby:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Who works in a office? Im like soooooo close to telling my co worker to eat a dikk. I really hate gossip/behind your back office workers. I dont say anything to anyone so its going to be the quiet dude explodes type of shyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
and then you'll be the bad guy. Lose, lose. That's why I HATE office gossip:scusthov:
Exactly and im trying so hard but this burrito eating fukker stay trying me. I legit dont say nothing to anyone while everyone else talk casually to each other and talk behind each other backs while pretending to be friends. I think on my last day, last 5 mins of work im going to air out all the shyt these so called friends have said to each other behind their backs.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Sent my manager an email telling her I think she coded something incorrectly, and that I think it should be coded this way.

She responds to me copying her manager and another manager from tax compliance saying that she thinks my way is incorrect and I need to code it as she sent it :stopitslime:

The manager from tax compliance steps in and tells her she's wrong and that she should indeed code it my way :umad:

Bish tried fronting on me and made herself look stupid and me look smarter than her at her own job in front of two higher managers :pacspit: :win: