Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reflecting, because on my copy of The Godfather and it says everyone finds like a character they can relate to in the book. I was telling a coworker I think I relate to the don but realistically tom hagen, But I think I do relate to the don, I just haven't got that refined don thinking and behavior, Like people always tell me I'm a leader and I'm this bright light,but I haven't manifested my talent or destiny yet, but I really want to.

But I think also a piece of it goes into me believing that I am the leader that osiole see in me.

Polishing my unrefined talent as a leader is a must

Daps
Reppin
Houston
A year ago the wife said a 10g raise in income and we'll try for our 2nd.

That 10k threshold has been surpassed and now she's ready for #2.

Having a baby is stressful. :damn:

But I need a son...:lupe:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
:snoop: I had the time of my life out in the Puerto Rico and the first thing these nikkas ask is did I get some p*ssy...

Me: "no I wasn't even worried about that cause I was having too much fun exploring the island and absorbing everything"

Them: "how could you have had fun if you didn't get any p*ssy?":sas2:

Yet none of them have been out the country or even have a passport

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im feeling incredibly irritable at work today and a lot people acting extra annoying isnt helping. Everytime the secretary sucks her teeth I have to fight the urge to drop kick her in the face. And this is the week Im going to try to stop smoking weed, Lord have mercy :wow:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:childplease: if you don't go and get those two burrito bowls for yourself right now dammit.
It would take me all day to finish one.

I'm leaving now with 2 bowls, I put the toppings on the side for the second one so the husband can eat it for lunch tomorrow

Also snagged me a bottle of chipotle tabasco sauce :russ:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I did alot of foul and conniving shyt to people in my life & know that I changed my ways and realize what I used to partake in wasn't right at all , now that I'm seeing some sort of success I personally feel like I don't deserve shyt , it be eating me alive everyday ...

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A couple jobs been hitting back. Pops finally coming down next week so he can car shop for me while I'm at work (10 hours/day). Might get a rental tomorrow cuz I gotta look for a new apartment and be out by Aug 28. Procrastination is easy with no vehicle on deck :snoop:

I was wondering why my baby mama was being so nice recently. Her and her dude broke up. :manny: