Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is probably one of the most inspirational quotes to ever come out of a movie for me. I dont think I've heard anything as good since.

And it fits perfectly with dbz

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Start with some short term ones...monthly Like save x amount of dollars or whatever. If you like the job, then you can do something like learn xyz skill/software before a certain date or something. Help keep you focused and makes your job not suck as much.

I work at Walgreens. But I'm try it. I think it'll help out alot

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I went to swim at a lake with a bunch of friends, i got sunburned to fukking shyt. I can't even lay on my back in bed, i can't wear a t-shirt it hurts so bad. Two of my black friends that I went with were like "Yeah, I'm not burned at all" I'm so heated right now lol one of 'em passed out in a float for hours out on the water and he didnt get burned at all while I'm in so much pain I can barely sleep. It ain't easy being white when doing outdoor activities brehs :mjcry:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird to think that I feel happier than most people I come to encounter.

2 people have said, "back to reality" as if their realities were dull. Mine is fire, one more week of work left, and that's if I don't decide to call in.