Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i outlined the new orleans skyline for a painting i'm about to do. that shyt is hard as fukk :damn: im probably gonna fukk this painting ALL the way up :damn:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I KNEW I shouldn't have drank those sodas. :snoop:

I KNEW drinking 2 bottles of Sprites in less than 24 hours would cause me to break out and I still did it. :snoop:

Why do I do these things to myself? :francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how many times I have to tell this guy that I'm not interested in his "bike life". Met this guy who is into motorcycles...fukking "leader" of a motorcycle club, leather vests and the whole nine. shyt looks ridiculous to me and he's trying to convince me otherwise.

This chump invited me to happy hour that his club hosts and I declined. I don't like bars and I don't like bikers. Well he sent me 6 fukking pictures of this night. I guess to see how much fun I was missing out on. Maybe I have a thing against vests...or leather? I'm not sure but I'm not fitting to carry on a convo with someone wearing a vest and holding a helmet. It's like having a convo with a guy wearing a biking outfit (the little spandex suit). :camby: Son, go put some regular clothes on. Then he sent me a pic of him riding on his motorcycle and said "this could be you riding on the back" :heh: Breh I'm not riding on the back of no fukking motorcycle and plus even if I wanted to I wouldn't put a helmet on my hair. :lupe:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I don't know how many times I have to tell this guy that I'm not interested in his "bike life". Met this guy who is into motorcycles...fukking "leader" of a motorcycle club, leather vests and the whole nine. shyt looks ridiculous to me and he's trying to convince me otherwise.

This chump invited me to happy hour that his club hosts and I declined. I don't like bars and I don't like bikers. Well he sent me 6 fukking pictures of this night. I guess to see how much fun I was missing out on. Maybe I have a thing against vests...or leather? I'm not sure but I'm not fitting to carry on a convo with someone wearing a vest and holding a helmet. It's like having a convo with a guy wearing a biking outfit (the little spandex suit). :camby: Son, go put some regular clothes on. Then he sent me a pic of him riding on his motorcycle and said "this could be you riding on the back" :heh: Breh I'm not riding on the back of no fukking motorcycle and plus even if I wanted to I wouldn't put a helmet on my hair. :lupe:
:lbafro:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

that's that shyt that got me mad!!!

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Son, go put some regular clothes on. Then he sent me a pic of him riding on his motorcycle and said "this could be you riding on the back" :heh: Breh I'm not riding on the back of no fukking motorcycle and plus even if I wanted to I wouldn't put a helmet on my hair. :lupe:

What if breh hollas at you with the sidecar on dubs? :troll:

I'm fukking dying at the thought of you on a date in a nicca's motorcycle sidecar :russ: