Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been dropping hella resumes with custom Cover letters all over the place, and hope to start getting calls/emails over the next week. Gonna aim for 2 a night for the next two days, and 10 a day
on my days off. Starting Saturday, gonna begin self-study study for the CCENT. Ill look into what is the first Microsoft cert I wanna cop after getting CCENT/CCNA over the next few months.

The cert chase is real. Sleep time.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I know they wasn't expecting such high demand..but damn they should have been a lil more prepared before announcing the first release date
What's really messed up is that we probably won't even get them until mid-late January :russ:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Why, man... not my brother
fukk
200.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Nope don't got the Akura, and we won't til the end of November now
:francis:

"WE WILL START TO TAKE ORDERS IN LATE NOVEMBER. CURRENTLY WE CAN'T TAKE ANY PREORDERS OR KEEP A NOTIFICATION LIST. "

What I have is the Hanzo, which is what they were making before this Akura...

I talk about it in the Dreamcast thread

Its VGA instead of HDMI which is why the Akura is more convenient coming out, but basically the same principals. What I have going on is I have the VGA input connected to a VGA to HDMI upscaler...this thing

WP_20171031_23_24_22_Pro.jpg

It upscales to 1080p, but its really not that different than the 720p mode but in the end, both look pretty decent.

It cleans the image up pretty nice...you not gonna see no night and day difference over regular VGA, but it does improve anti-aliasing and cleans up the text pretty nice

IMG_0209.JPG

I bought one of those cheap ass EBAY ones for like 12 dollars last year

that shyt is a fire hazard :mjgrin: