Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
like i like all that black genocide music too but at some point enough is enough. if im in the club and start hearing a bunch of whites talking about they kill ******s like the KKK i'mma have a fit

anyway i'm listening to the new Chris Brown triple disc album and why is son suddenly obsessed with dancehall :mjlol:

:deadmanny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when I said that I was gonna get a brand new car soon.. :mjcry:

Welp found out that that time is now. Apparently, my car has run its course and is now a death trap on the road. It cost more to fix it than it is valued now. :sadcam: talking about nearly 4,000 dollars trying to keep my car alive.

So I gotta look at my options. This makes me regret all the times I wasn't serious about saving my money up all these years. If I'm gonna get a new car, it's gonna be a candy red corolla or a blue Honda civic. The thing is the civics are the hottest thing to steal for those car parts so I'm leaning towards the corolla but I gotta do that homework so there you have it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu you got the Akura box for the Dreamcast right?

Did you need to buy an additional device for upscaling to make it look the best? I know the box can only do 480p/i but I'm not trying to spend anymore than $85

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Tenchi Ryu you got the Akura box for the Dreamcast right?

Did you need to buy an additional device for upscaling to make it look the best? I know the box can only do 480p/i but I'm not trying to spend anymore than $85
Nope don't got the Akura, and we won't til the end of November now
:francis:

"WE WILL START TO TAKE ORDERS IN LATE NOVEMBER. CURRENTLY WE CAN'T TAKE ANY PREORDERS OR KEEP A NOTIFICATION LIST. "

What I have is the Hanzo, which is what they were making before this Akura...

I talk about it in the Dreamcast thread

It's finally here!!!!

NRzDpzJ.jpg

When you play 2D fighting games with the scan lines

:whoo::ohlawd:

I can never go back

:wow:

Its VGA instead of HDMI which is why the Akura is more convenient coming out, but basically the same principals. What I have going on is I have the VGA input connected to a VGA to HDMI upscaler...this thing

WP_20171031_23_24_22_Pro.jpg

It upscales to 1080p, but its really not that different than the 720p mode but in the end, both look pretty decent.

It cleans the image up pretty nice...you not gonna see no night and day difference over regular VGA, but it does improve anti-aliasing and cleans up the text pretty nice

IMG_0209.JPG

I bought one of those cheap ass EBAY ones for like 12 dollars last year

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nope don't got the Akura, and we won't til the end of November now
:francis:

"WE WILL START TO TAKE ORDERS IN LATE NOVEMBER. CURRENTLY WE CAN'T TAKE ANY PREORDERS OR KEEP A NOTIFICATION LIST. "

What I have is the Hanzo, which is what they were making before this Akura...

I talk about it in the Dreamcast thread

Its VGA instead of HDMI which is why the Akura is more convenient coming out, but basically the same principals. What I have going on is I have the VGA input connected to a VGA to HDMI upscaler...this thing

WP_20171031_23_24_22_Pro.jpg

It upscales to 1080p, but its really not that different than the 720p mode but in the end, both look pretty decent.

It cleans the image up pretty nice...you not gonna see no night and day difference over regular VGA, but it does improve anti-aliasing and cleans up the text pretty nice

IMG_0209.JPG

I bought one of those cheap ass EBAY ones for like 12 dollars last year
Yep, I'm waiting for late November myself :francis:

I'ma still check the page every day this month though