Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sorry to hear that breh.

My cousin who is like a brotha to me might be on that path but there is a small hope.
Product of his environment. I’m glad I was able to get out when I did, I was on that path and who knows where I’d be if I never moved away. Whenever I go to visit family in my hometown I feel myself start to go backwards. Like it’s just a bad energy in the atmosphere in Baltimore.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Product of his environment. I’m glad I was able to get out when I did, I was on that path and who knows where I’d be if I never moved away. Whenever I go to visit family in my hometown I feel myself start to go backwards. Like it’s just a bad energy in the atmosphere in Baltimore.
That’s what sucks. I was close to getting him to turn away from that but when I moved away to another area for a job it looks like other influences came to him and pulled him into some bullshyt.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lemme just say, there are a lot of fukking creepy men out here, full stop. The things grown ass men will say to women their age and younger...

I was taught,through experience, that me just saying hello can be creepy. Of course hindsight lets me know those situations were ridiculous, but there are grown men out here shooting their shots with girls half their age or younger, usually in situations where the only logical reaction is to run away for the woman. I feel mad sorry for a lot of chicks out here. Dudes be wild.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so i open my gif app with the intention of finding a gif of trick daddy, but i'm also writing an email to our VP of Product, but my brain got crossed up in which field i was typing in and i end up writing "trick daddy" in the email (in the middle of a sentence about beta testing :mjlol:) instead. i'm happy this is one of those emails i chose to proofread :mjgrin:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so i open my gif app with the intention of finding a gif of trick daddy, but i'm also writing an email to our VP of Product, but my brain got crossed up in which field i was typing in and i end up writing "trick daddy" in the email (in the middle of a sentence about beta testing :mjlol:) instead. i'm happy this is one of those emails i chose to proofread :mjgrin:
Should’ve sent it anyway just for the fukkery.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
been getting stared at in public alot recently...:patrice:

could be the beard but...i done had this hoe for like 5 years now :patrice:

shyt making me noid