The Boom Bap Era
4f9.gif

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
A pony is smaller, easier to control and ride versus a full grown horse.

Would you rather drive a easy to learn, reliable Honda Accord or a much more luxurious, harder to maintain and faster Maserati Ghibli for the rest of your life? Some people are meant to only have "training wheels" on their feet for the rest of their lives....they'll be safe but they'll be nothing...but for those who dare to live and challenge, they'll take their chances riding the White Horse even though there's the possibility they'll be thrown off into oblivion. The rewards outweigh the dangers for the hungered.

Why keep paying these producers and actors millions and millions of dollars when I can snatch souls to work for hundreds of thousands off social media? I'll make up an unreasonable demand I know they won't do and when they don't do it, I'll throw them off the horse. Hollywood is undergoing a renovation, not destruction..it's taking on a much more sinister, less glitzy face, a more provocative face. When you sign your name on the line, you'll know what you're joining...there's no more hiding, it's time for all of you to wake up to the red morning.

The song is a warning for the uninitiated and a herald for those who have successfully ridden the Horse, who is the GOAT.
:ohhh: the pony/car metaphor makes sense, and to think they hid it under a surface lvl message of "dont do heroin, do coke" :pachaha:

the beast getting stingier w/ the crumbs it shares? :patrice: i thought the millions were nothing to it since the currency isnt backed by gold, and high lvl hollywood guys that offer the millions are plugged in w/ the bankers that print money

"it's taking on a much more sinister, less glitzy face, a more provocative face."
in what sense? i assume u dont just mean more celebs doing marilyn manson/lady gaga antics being the norm