Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you're hurting or need someone to talk to about anything that's bothering you, don't be afraid to reach out to me. This is also coming from someone who is going through shyt as well that is really reluctant to share shyt with others. I'll try my best to listen and support you. I get it.
:thumbsup: i say the same to anyone on here.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:thumbsup: i say the same to anyone on here.

There's some people that are on here that don't post that may want to reach out but are scared to.

Suffering in silence sucks. There's way too many times where I've completely shut down and isolated myself from other people hoping they'd see that I was crying for help. I still do the same shyt. Nothing more trusting than talking to someone else who can relate or is in the same position, I guess

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:scust:I’m done giving help and advice to people on here. They’ll just end up dogging you behind your back.
I understand. :ehh: I try to help just to give someone to vent to. But if it backfires I'll hold my l. Some people on here im cool with. But it don't progress a whole lot.

:wow: the ones that faded on me.
:wow: alas what could have been

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you're hurting or need someone to talk to about anything that's bothering you, don't be afraid to reach out to me. This is also coming from someone who is going through shyt as well that is really reluctant to share shyt with others. I'll try my best to listen and support you. I get it. Despite what you may think, someone actually gives a fukk
Ok Dr Phil :heh: