Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the way its supposed to be. Most of us are afraid to disconnect. Or lack the faith that we would survive.

What's your destination? Lodging plans already set? Setting aside return airfare, just in case?
Yeah that's true, I'm afraid too. But I had an idea, I worked to save the money, situations occurred and I feel like its directed me towards my inevitable destiny.

My destination is Amsterdam, from there I'll have a Eurail pass so I can travel throughout Europe easily. I'd like to go to Russia baaaad. I have friends in London, a girl I liked and another friend in Germany and 30 year old woman I had a subtle fling with who's in Turkey. So I think I have a few people to connect with.

No lodging plans yet, I've actually never made lodging plans before, even when I went to Tokyo. My airfare, I'm not sure, I'll buy a round trip for $300 because of my airline discount before I quit, it'll be standby, but who knows when I'll comeback. But I have in my mind 3 months and from there we'll see.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Yeah that's true, I'm afraid too. But I had an idea, I worked to save the money, situations occurred and I feel like its directed me towards my inevitable destiny.

My destination is Amsterdam, from there I'll have a Eurail pass so I can travel throughout Europe easily. I'd like to go to Russia baaaad. I have friends in London, a girl I liked and another friend in Germany and 30 year old woman I had a subtle fling with who's in Turkey. So I think I have a few people to connect with.

No lodging plans yet, I've actually never made lodging plans before, even when I went to Tokyo. My airfare, I'm not sure, I'll buy a round trip for $300 because of my airline discount before I quit, it'll be standby, but who knows when I'll comeback. But I have in my mind 3 months and from there we'll see.
So you live somewhere in Europe, already?

Keep us updated!

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang, went to work to get my drug test and fingerprints. Walk upstairs and its a few older women. One was Columbian, 50 but looking right. I had all of them laughing and smiling.

Then I went downstairs and spoke to a mechanic. He was giving me game on the auto industry and why not to lease a car and why german cars break easier and such. He's a well of knowledge its cool

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10421465_809915089104409_3080414930800925288_n.jpg
Some time i want the facebook fame...........i want the clout:patrice:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at the bookstore today, in the business section and I notice an older white man next to me. Then I notice his watch, and I assume its a Rolex. So I say:

"Excuse me sir, what kind of watch is that?"

He looks at me, turns it over so I can see the face and answers "a Rolex" :ld:

My face lit up! And so I followed up with my next question, which was a suggestion on a book. He gave me a book called "the 4 hour work week"

So I read through and bought it. I'm always trying to peep game lol.

Edit. I didn't really have a dad growing up, I had my moms bfs but they were mostly gangbangers :snoop: so I always am around older people that put me onto game.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Asked Siri to play Jadakiss, but it heard it as "Give me a kiss" :snoop:

Apple employees probably laughing at me since I'm sure they track what Siri is asked :mjcry:

Last edited: