Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man in court and this white boy on trial for murder 1st degree pretty open and shut case from day 1 and 7 of the jurors are black.
Meanwhile everyother time I'm in court and it's a brotha on trial it's maybe 1 black juror.
Would never dare put 7 black folk on the jury when a black person is at trial.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hurt my back so I left work early yesterday. Wake up this morning thinking it'd be OK to go do muay thai so I hit the bank, get gas, all of the sudden my stomach starts hurting bad :snoop: this sucks

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Hurt my back so I left work early yesterday. Wake up this morning thinking it'd be OK to go do muay thai so I hit the bank, get gas, all of the sudden my stomach starts hurting bad :snoop: this sucks
u still leaving that job soon?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Interviewed on Tuesday and killed it.

Sent the thank you email on Wednesday. Still haven't heard anything :sadcam:
I know I sound thirsty since it's only Friday but having a regular work schedule would free me for an additional part time job or at least I'd be finished working retail management.

Pops need to come on down and car shop with me. We still waiting on my cuz to have her baby. COME ON!

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Took me 3 months, but I'm finally getting the part need for my car. Searched all over, but nobody had it, and the ones that did refused to sell it to me.

Welp, glad the search is over. No more car problems for a while (one can only hope lol)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
(first)touch(last)touch
(last)step(first)step
(first)breath(last)breath

moving(in)moving(out)
looking(out)looking(in)
giving(in)giving(out)¿

cyclefeedsself selffeedingcycles
major matter matter minor
minor matter matter major¿

glitch&tweak*

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Yeahhhhhh. Well thank you, I'm not sure what I'll do while I'm there but hopefully I find meaning in living to live instead of living to work.
Thats the way its supposed to be. Most of us are afraid to disconnect. Or lack the faith that we would survive.

What's your destination? Lodging plans already set? Setting aside return airfare, just in case?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Why are people so petty? That is no way to live.

This year is going by so fast. A vaction that, in my head, was 2 weeks away is next week and I am not prepared. This job is draining my life force. I don't even want to think of all the emails I will come back to. That is so sad, about to go on vacation and what you are thinking about is the emails when you get back.