Lurk.gif
Keep up the good work young playa
tenor.gif

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm so fukking mad at myself. I discovered so many possible avenues I could have been making money, non-traditionally, and legally.....and I wasted all this fukking time. I could have been getting paid for my writing instead of the bullshyt i'm going through now :mindblown:

I have close to 500 followers of this story I occasionally write. It's not original content though. I could have used that same following to publish an original story that I've been wanting to create for a while now through the support of Patreon. It would have been easy mony for something I legit enjoy doing. I had all this free time that's about to be over soon too :francis:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Thinking about getting an overnight part time gig to get some extra cash for the holiday season :patrice:.

Applied for an overnight package handler position at UPS, went to the interview and the recruiter actually placed me in the audit office since I have a degree and a background in finance :ehh:. Won't have to be in those trailers, sweating and lifting boxes like everyone else :umad::banderas:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I need to stop scheduling these dates around 5. This traffic stoopid af
That library date on Monday was dope and free. Definitely adding it to my list of date places :patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I need to stop scheduling these dates around 5. This traffic stoopid af
That library date on Monday was dope and free. Definitely adding it to my list of date places :patrice: