Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
fukk this Independent woman lifestyle.

I'm tired of hustling to make it to work by 9am and seeing these kept women running or walking their little ass puppies with not a care in the world.

I just want to wake up without an alarm, slide out of my $500 sheets into my furry high heeled bedroom slippers, drink expensive coffee out of my $30 mug, and enjoy the scenery from my penthouse.

My only worry will be which credit card Zaddy will give me go shopping. :mjlol:

:mjcry::mjcry:

@Otis Kane Jr. :dame:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Went to this middle school for work. They were getting a presentation from the police about cyber safety and bullying.The cop had a slide about sexting in his PowerPoint and when it was time for them to ask him questions most of them were about sexting and sending nudes :damn:
It really hit me that these girls and boys who are 12-13 are really out there trading sex pics like candy on November 1st.
Then it hit me if everyone had a cellphone when we were 13 the same stuff would have been going down.
Too much horniness going around at that age for it not to happen. Kids don't need these phones and computers man they ain't ready. Little girls getting dikk pics from half grown men and all. Sending their little prepubescent titties to everyone. It's disturbing :snoop:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
jerk tacos?
jerk shrimp?

CHG5LNwXIAA0Tg9.jpg
resized_ninja-man-meme-generator-a-wha-di-bloodclaat-f2d069.jpg

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
fukk this Independent woman lifestyle.

I'm tired of hustling to make it to work by 9am and seeing these kept women running or walking their little ass puppies with not a care in the world.

I just want to wake up without an alarm, slide out of my $500 sheets into my furry high heeled bedroom slippers, drink expensive coffee out of my $30 mug, and enjoy the scenery from my penthouse.

My only worry will be which credit card Zaddy will give me to go shopping. :mjlol:

:mjcry::mjcry:

:mjpls: