Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ditto. All I wanna do is get full, drunk and roll home lol.
Don't mind me from the shadows

giphy.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hows the glo up process going brolo
Better. A couple women I know said I looked like a black cherub because of how clear my face is. I'm still trying to eat better. Got some chicken and broccoli I'm gonna make tonight. Drinking a lot of water. At least 3/4ths of a gallon minimum.
Trying to get out on my campus and meet people. That first initial contact is weird. But I just gotta say something.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Better. A couple women I know said I looked like a black cherub because of how clear my face is. I'm still trying to eat better. Got some chicken and broccoli I'm gonna make tonight. Drinking a lot of water. At least 3/4ths of a gallon minimum.
Trying to get out on my campus and meet people. That first initial contact is weird. But I just gotta say something.
The water cleanse a game changer, almost at my 15 pound goal

Because of the season change tho I cant watermelon detox like I was doing, they all shytty and small

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I love how someone told me to be more aggressive/assertive/proactive and another less aggressive.

I’m doing perfectly fine. Hence, why I have no problems on that front. I know myself and what I’m doing and my first instinct proved true.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I love how someone told me to be more aggressive/assertive/proactive and another less aggressive.

I’m doing perfectly fine. Hence, why I have no problems on that front. I know myself and what I’m doing and my first instinct proved true.
You growled at me when I said hi to you #littlepeopleaggresiveness :picard: