Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Naw

:dame:

I'm high off Tylenol can't tell me nothing
:yeslawd:
Me too. Not Tylenol... But my nightly dose of poor man's Ambien aka Benadryl. I'll be gone in like 30 minutes.

Be low key addicted to Benadryl brehs and brehettes

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
i don't understand the A Boogie hate. i really think its because hes ffrom New York
I fukk with A Boogie.:myman:
In real life, most people I know either like him or don't have a strong opinion about him either way but acknowledge he got some bangers.

Any hate on all new rappers in general usually come from :flabbynsick: oldheads or online dudes who simply hate on everyone not in their region.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I fukk with A Boogie.:myman:
In real life, most people I know either like him or don't have a strong opinion about him either way but acknowledge he got some bangers.

Any hate on all new rappers in general usually come from :flabbynsick: oldheads or online dudes who simply hate on everyone not in their region.
facts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I got my wisdoom tooth pulled 7 days ago but the gum around that area still fills swore/swollen. I'm still taking antibiotics and rinsing my mouth out w/ salt and warm water but how long should I wait until maybe going back to the dentist if my gum around that area still feels sore and swollen?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I got my wisdoom tooth pulled 7 days ago but the gum around that area still fills swore/swollen. I'm still taking antibiotics and rinsing my mouth out w/ salt and warm water but how long should I wait until maybe going back to the dentist if my gum around that area still feels sore and swollen?
7 days? nikka if you dont take yo ass back up there :beli:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
7 days? nikka if you dont take yo ass back up there :beli:

Yeah, I got it pulled last Friday. I've read where 7 days can be normal for still existing some type of soreness and I ain't even finish w/ the antibiotics yet; so I was thinking I needed to wait until I finish that. It's not like extreme pain, but it's annoying.