Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I miss you too! We are doing well overall, had a bad day yesterday, but I’m good today.

How are you and the ladies?
Sorry to hear that. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

The squad is doing well. Hectic, crazy, never a dull moment but all good.

Work got me busy af but all good things

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear that. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

The squad is doing well. Hectic, crazy, never a dull moment but all good.

Work got me busy af but all good things

That’s great! Next thing you know, they will be dating :bustback: I’m glad you’re liking the career change too. Nothing like Wall Street I bet.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
That’s great! Next thing you know, they will be dating :bustback: I’m glad you’re liking the career change too. Nothing like Wall Street I bet.
Haha it’s gon be chitty chitty bang bang :violent:

Yeah nothing like Wall Street but a millions times better. So much more real. So much more tangible. And I’m spending more time w my fam. It was the right move at the right time. And makes me appreciate how lucky I am to have had this opportunity because I know a lot of people like me who are stuck and miserable w no options.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haha it’s gon be chitty chitty bang bang :violent:

Yeah nothing like Wall Street but a millions times better. So much more real. So much more tangible. And I’m spending more time w my fam. It was the right move at the right time. And makes me appreciate how lucky I am to have had this opportunity because I know a lot of people like me who are stuck and miserable w no options.

That’s so good to hear! I’m so happy for you. You were so miserable there and life is too short to have a job you hate.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Never was any hate or ill feelings toward either of you.
As I stated before the fake ness in the room was toxic but I’m willing to let bygones be bygones :yeshrug: but as soon as the trolling gets too much again I’m dipping