Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally left my job last night after 13 years. Everything was just building up and I decided to end it before the stress ended me. Posted this poem on my snap earlier this morning. Had thought of it years ago and had been saving it for that moment if it ever came. I must have a deep hidden talent for this type of thing.

Creating the story of your life,
Have to be a good writer.
Skills sharp as a knife,
Keep the suspense like a fighter.
Some pages will leave them shook,
Like a disaster.
This isn't the end of the book,
But it's the end of the chapter.

Daps
The weirdest thing happened to me last night.
I got off the bus and started walking home. It was night time and I wear hijab and head my scarf loosely covering my face. There were these guys on bikes and one said out loud "what up" something.....
Im not sure if it was "beefcake" "beat face" or "veil face" or something else. The other guy on the bike was like
" thats so rude"

I wasn't even offended. I was just confused. I legit didn't know what he said. I couldn't even get a good look at him, since it was night time.:ohhh:

Maybe he said beat face, and was trying to call me ugly, :russ::russ:

Either way, I didn't say anything back, I was scared :huhldup:

Daps
Finally left my job last night after 13 years. Everything was just building up and I decided to end it before the stress ended me. Posted this poem on my snap earlier this morning. Had thought of it years ago and had been saving it for that moment if it ever came. I must have a deep hidden talent for this type of thing.

Creating the story of your life,
Have to be a good writer.
Skills sharp as a knife,
Keep the suspense like a fighter.
Some pages will leave them shook,
Like a disaster.
This isn't the end of the book,
But it's the end of the chapter.

That's beautiful. Keep ya head up, at the end of the day your happiness matters the most. :salute:

Daps
Bought some frozen avocado and it made my smoothie so creamy. It doesn't taste too bad either. I mixed it with spinach, frozen strawberries and a packet of stevia.
My whole family loves avacado. I just.... dont get the hype? It tastes like grass to me. I should try it in a smoothie tho :patrice:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Excuse me while I get a little weird.

This time shyt is so dope. We're all at a point where our ancestors wouldn't have a chance at comprehending our technology. And right now in the distant future, our descendants are thinking the same about us. Our earthly existence is just a blink to the universe, and it an entire lifetime to us. We're simultaneously Gods and ants. I don't know about Y'all but I'm so happy to be alive and at the same time if I go tomorrow I wouldn't care.(only because I don't have any youth yet). Life is everything and nothing at all. Don't get too high or too low, either way, it's not that serious.

:blessed:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My whole family loves avacado. I just.... dont get the hype? It tastes like grass to me. I should try it in a smoothie tho :patrice:

Avocados are good for you.

Avocados offer nearly 20 vitamins and minerals in every serving, including potassium (which helps control blood pressure), lutein (which is good for your eyes), and folate (which is crucial for cell repair and during pregnancy). ...Avocados are low in sugar. And they contain fiber, which helps you feel full longer.

:ufdup:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Can't decide weather to get the 4 dollar popcorn special from Popeyes or the 10 for 10 chicken tender special :jbhmm:

Speaking of lunch, couple days ago I ordered the Wendy's 5 dollar double Jr Bacon special and they gave me an Dave's Double burger my mistake :ehh: that burger by itself costs like 5 bucks so I basically got a premium wendy's burger with a discount + chicken nuggets, fries and drink to go along with it :shaq3: normally a dave's double + fries and drink will cost close to 10 bucks.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the have a horrible rock station on that's remakes of classic r&b, soul songs - like "love don't live here anymore", "never gonna dance again", "killing me softly"...reminds me of that TT on twitter either late last year or early this year about white people ruining songs. those trap pop remakes were hilarious :russ:

Lmao! How many different versions do you have?
oh, just one, i just need to do an entirely new layout. mine is in that boring, conservative format that you learn way back in college, but being in tech, especially marketing, people expect a bit more flair.