Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo whatever mod just hit me with that warning, im not tryna antagonize ppl, so my bad :yeshrug:

i wont make that post again if its gonna be taken seriously :heh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Why are you content to be forever destroyed and put back together again?
Let us put you back together again, beloved.. let us gather the pieces of your ailing heart to put back in place.
Is this true healing? Is there any peace before you? Every time you recover, you grow weaker...your resolve falters before the people, your tears fall like the evening rain.
Why are your pillows sodden with your misery? You're surrounded by vicious men, they ransom your heart for the good of their own...they have grown fat on your strength, they've robbed you of glory.
What good are your silken robes, your gold and your silver if your soul be wounded and your light dimmed? There is no beauty when the heart is broken and the spirit shattered...your mouth is the keep of vanities, the gates of hell is on your tongue by the reason of your anger and your despair.
Yet, I am here for you...my heart is not closed to you for in my memories have I cherished yours the most and even though I move within a heavy darkness, I won't let you fall.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love dressing like a thotty at church. My dresses be so short :lolbron:
OddBestBream-max-1mb.gif