Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever is needed.:ehh:

I still got some coupons for Olive Gardens (No drinks) :ehh:

Movie maybe? :ehh:

Movie sounds good. I always go to the Sunday matinee because it's like $6. I also have a $5 credit on my AMC app, so it's going to be less than $2 next time I go :blessed:. Even adding in a second ticket will be less than $10. I can bring my big purse and we can :eat: for free. You'd be paying for this by the way. When is the last time you had a $10 date and how did it turn out?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Movie sounds good. I always go to the Sunday matinee because it's like $6. I also have a $5 credit on my AMC app, so it's going to be less than $2 next time I go :blessed:. Even adding in a second ticket will be less than $10. I can bring my big purse and we can :eat: for free. You'd be paying for this by the way. When is the last time you had a $10 date and how did it turn out?

And you're just as thrifty as me.. :mjcry:

Dreams really do come true...:mjcry:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@ThugLife
2cE90Ko.png

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Lol 40 young still but

But 40 dressing up for Halloween

:mjlol: I like u all but cmon
Sorry I don't plan on being an old person that just sits on my stoop, and yell "stop dribbling that damn ball" to the neighborhood kids:yeshrug:

But again the Coli is different from real life. Halloween parties for 25+ is a real thing. Halloween boat rides for 25+ is a real thing.

This is the same site where nikkas got mad because people liked to celebrate their birthday:mjgrin: So..........