Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Disgusting

They won

GIF-disgust-disgusted-gag-hurl-new-girl-puke-Schmidt-throw-up-vomit-GIF.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
It's gonna be forever before I go to sleep...hurry up Benadryl

But while I'm awake your family can be your worst enemy...

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
40 is old and decrepit?:patrice:

Wait, This is the coli. I already know what that answer is:mjlol:
If someone doesn't take care of their body they can look near death at any age. People think I'm like 20. I look better than most people younger than me because I respect my body. The young use their youth as a crutch and it gives them a false image of themselves. 40 is old though, someone who's 40 has lived 3/4's of the average life expectancy of an adult in the US. Old isn't a bad thing. I'm old and I look so damn good people think I'm young.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This girl told me I'm too attractive and charming so she can't be in my presence. LOL on some real shyt! I guess she hates me, but she is really attracted to me. She's right though. I never had a girl call my game play for play. If a woman spends enough time around me she will be attracted to me in some shape or form. It's inevitable.

LOL dudes could get girls to do some crazy shyt for them if they wouldn't lie.

A) Girls know a lie when they hear it. The truth has no counterpoint. She either has to deal with it or move on.
B) A man should not lie to himself either. If a man is a bummy ass dude than he needs to embrace that shyt and be the bummiest dude ever. Bum ass nikkas be eating well all on a chick, usually, an attractive one too.
C) All that nice guy bullshyt is a lie. nikkas are pretending to be nice guys to get laid which isn't nice and isn't honest. shyt doesn't work either, haha, that's my favorite part. Nice doesn't entitle someone to sex.
D) The trick is to pretend to be mean. Schedule doing foul shyt or piss her off on purpose. Give sugar coated insults. I''ll tell a girl she's the most beautiful girl in this room right now. I mean it and it sounds nice but if she thought about it all I'm saying she's beautiful right here right now She ain't beautiful all the time and if another girl enters the room she could lose her spot and my attention.