The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_o1n8u9dt7t1qzlyu8o6_1280.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aww...the same age as my niece.

I was being shipped between Buffalo, Harlem and NC constantly around that age. Very unstable looking back on it now but at that time, I wasn't bothered as long as I had a familiar face of kin near me. I was an odd child though... and obviously we all react differently to environmental changes..especially children.

My opinion would be to move before she hits her teens and relationships with her peers take on deeper and exploratory turns where she gets rooted to her surroundings.
Unfortunately, I bought a house so I'm kind of tied to the area for now. IT is changing and I see remote work being more of a rule than the exception so in a couple of years I could have some flexibility.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
And not even "real" online dating, but "hook up" shyt like back page, tinder and POF. If it's free to use the service, you're going to get what you pay for.
This is the truth :mjlol:

Every single time a relationship thread or anything pertaining to women come up, its all about their ignored messages and not being able to pull a fat girl or single mom from a dating site :dead:

These nikkas be bytching about "3s" and "5s" from blackplanet not giving them the time of day :gucci:

Like nikka go outside :gucci:

Theres tons of bytches waiting for u

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Every single time a relationship thread or anything pertaining to women come up, its all about their ignored messages and not being able to pull a fat girl or single mom from a dating site :dead:

These nikkas be bytching about "3s" and "5s" from blackplanet not giving them the time of day :gucci:

Log off, get your ass up, take a hot shower, put on some clothes and go meet a damn woman you can actually touch with your hands.

Daps

nikkas talking bout they only date 8 and 9 but crying about 3's 4's with kids