Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I have 39 cents in my bank account and I'm running out of food.

:aicmon:

Go to college they said. It'll be fun they said.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
She will be 10 in March.

Aww...the same age as my niece.

I was being shipped between Buffalo, Harlem and NC constantly around that age. Very unstable looking back on it now but at that time, I wasn't bothered as long as I had a familiar face of kin near me. I was an odd child though... and obviously we all react differently to environmental changes..especially children.

My opinion would be to move before she hits her teens and relationships with her peers take on deeper and exploratory turns where she gets rooted to her surroundings.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Because French grammar is annoying. And French grammar in college is even more annoying.

:mjcry:

I actually did better in my Spanish exam than in my French one. This is ridiculous.

:mjlol:

French is annoying period but if you speak it to a rabble of women over here in the States, they unravel into a stupor thinking you just came fresh off a boat from France.

Honestly, I had more difficulty learning Spanish versus French. I don't care for it tbh.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
French is annoying period but if you speak it to a rabble of women over here in the States, they unravel into a stupor thinking you just came fresh off a boat from France.

Honestly, I had more difficulty learning Spanish versus French. I don't care for it tbh.

The language of love, my ass. French is highly overrated I think.

I don't like Spanish but I'm actually not too bad at it.

:blessed:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Because French grammar is annoying. And French grammar in college is even more annoying.

I actually did better in my Spanish exam than in my French one. This is ridiculous.

:mjlol:
but isn't French your native language?:gucci:
I have 39 cents in my bank account and I'm running out of food.

Go to college they said. It'll be fun they said.

failing classes and you broke?:gucci: