Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I love her, but my mom needs to stop dropping by unannounced. She was here this morning and now she's here again. She was here two days ago too and just randomly drops by. Then wants me to focus on her stuff she needs, I don't want to do that right now. I don't even want human interaction right now.

Are we "twins" or something? lol I remember saying on here a couple weeks ago I don't like doing things with my parents. Dealing with overbearing parents are the worst.

I told my mom yesterday that I wasn't going to this b-day party this weekend which she "planned" for me to go to (she never ask me before doing shyt) then she wants to call me anti-social now if I were to tell her the truth (I can't dance, don't feel like finding anything to wear, etc.,) it's an argument so I left it alone.

I don't like ppl planning stuff for me to do. If it ain't mandatory, I'm good on it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Have you ever relocated to a new city before? I've been receiving job postings for contracts 3+ months, but in other cities. It seems cool to be able to just work in another city for a year or two and move to the next. Not very practical for a person with a kid though.

Yeah, I just moved back from D.C. after working at GWU and deciding not to sign another contract.

I originally accepted a post at UTHealth in Houston starting in late January but I'm reassessing all of my options now.

I don't have any children so my moves aren't constrained but I agree with your statement though...how old is your child?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Of ALL the taxis/black cars in Harlem, I get the one woman who simultaneously doesn’t know how to operate her GPS and barely speaks English. She’s very nice though and said that I must be 6 and a half feet tall :mjgrin::duck:.