tumblr_oupbbftc0P1w8prupo1_500.jpg

Coli: I hate big feet on women. :scust:
Coli: Rihanna is the sexiest chick in the game. :noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi xxxxx,

I came across your resume on Indeed and found that you may be a potential fit for our Computer Network Defense Analyst position at Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado. This is an onsite permanent position with benefits and a yearly salary of $95K (NEGOTIABLE). Active Secret Clearance is REQUIRED. Candidates must have network engineering experience. Security+ and knowledge of firewall devices including ArcSight, SideWinder, HBSS or Tripwire is highly preferred.

For immediate consideration, please APPLY directly to the position using the link below and NOTIFY me via email of your completed submission. Please DO NOT send me your resume!

Colorado weed:patrice:

I've heard only good things about Colorado, not just with weed or skiing, but just quality of life. Ask for more money though, that seems low for having a security clearance and as much experience as you have.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I've heard only good things about Colorado, not just with weed or skiing, but just quality of life. Ask for more money though, that seems low for having a security clearance and as much experience as you have.

Colorado Springs is very nice especially around Palmer Park...if the winters weren't so bad, I'd consider moving out there myself.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They low ball for military conus positions
U have to play hardball

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Colorado Springs is very nice especially around Palmer Park...if the winters weren't so bad, I'd consider moving out there myself.

Have you ever relocated to a new city before? I've been receiving job postings for contracts 3+ months, but in other cities. It seems cool to be able to just work in another city for a year or two and move to the next. Not very practical for a person with a kid though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love her, but my mom needs to stop dropping by unannounced. She was here this morning and now she's here again. She was here two days ago too and just randomly drops by. Then wants me to focus on her stuff she needs, I don't want to do that right now. I don't even want human interaction right now.