Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I just watched a complete dental implant surgery, that shyt is fukking horrific.

When I got my braces did they had to pull 4 of my teeth beforehand. All they did was numb my mouth, didn’t put me to sleep

There’s a very very unsettling feeling witnessing your teeth get pulled and feeling it get ripped

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

Hahaha let the kids play mama. There are so many L's involved in this situation. Nobody won.

Everybody is fronting. Dude's name is King something, hahaha, naw black kings were known as panthers because they never left home. That has multiple meanings.

The PAWG needs to sit her ass the fukk down immediately. Black women have struggled and still struggle for body acceptance. Having a big butt was frowned upon until rap changed beauty standards around the world. Black men and women created the climate that makes being a size 16 sexy. Black women supporting her reprimanding a black man publicly are losing too. To allow a man to be publicly shamed on some racist shyt shows those black women aint down for the race like they argue they are.

Black women shouldn't allow white women to speak about issues involving them because how a white woman is treated is very different than a black woman. For example, the PAWG ain't nothing special. She got a fat ass, nikkas are publicly shytting on black women because she has something that is rare in her community but common in the black community.

shyt like this is why I don't want many friends. I'd rather have myself to rely on than be reliant upon some dumbasses.

Light skin girls with phatties over white girls over phatties.

Donna you get a pass with your Portuguese ass. Them genes from Portugal but that's an Oakland booty and an LA face.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Hahaha let the kids play mama. There are so many L's involved in this situation. Nobody won.

Everybody is fronting. Dude's name is King something, hahaha, naw black kings were known as panthers because they never left home. That has multiple meanings.

The PAWG needs to sit her ass the fukk down immediately. Black women have struggled and still struggle for body acceptance. Having a big butt was frowned upon until rap changed beauty standards around the world. Black men and women created the climate that makes being a size 16 sexy. Black women supporting her reprimanding a black man publicly are losing too. To allow a man to be publicly shamed on some racist shyt shows those black women aint down for the race like they argue they are.

Black women shouldn't allow white women to speak about issues involving them because how a white woman is treated is very different than a black woman. For example, the PAWG ain't nothing special. She got a fat ass, nikkas are publicly shytting on black women because she has something that is rare in her community but common in the black community.

shyt like this is why I don't want many friends. I'd rather have myself to rely on than be reliant upon some dumbasses.

Light skin girls with phatties over white girls over phatties.

Donna you get a pass with your Portuguese ass. Them genes from Portugal but that's an Oakland booty and an LA face.
:dead::hug:lol

Prynce

Daps
:skip: jesus I got it like that?

Just being me got it like that?

:lupe: I don't even see what I be doing? Im just me

:lupe: gotdamn

Prynce

Daps
Use Future and Kevin gates love songs to get advice and reference on complex male emotions brehs

Cause you identify and relate to it
Them nikkas made me more cautious with my heart