Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I can play DVD's but my ps3 done as far as playing games.. I been holding off on the PS4 and the XBOX one cuz i been broke ass fukk.. I just use the excuse that im waiting on them to work out the technical bugs.. I want that PS4 OR XBOX ONE.. I want one of them bytches so bad:mjcry::mjcry:

I bought a ps4 a year ago which will be on the 10th, i tried to hold out but i caved in and copped it :mjcry:

Mafia 3 is ass gameplay wise

2k17 is garbage juice

and the ps4 was defected, it shuts off by itself and there isn't a solution to it. First time buying a used console and what do you know, i got fukked over :mjcry:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I finally faced one of my biggest fears in life today, which was being put to sleep.

I had a minor outpatient surgery today, and had to be put under. Man I was terrified. They had to call 3 nurses in there to calm me down cuz I was crying like a fukking baby:mjcry::mjcry:

The anesthesiologist, a man, came in and was like "Why are you crying like that?:gucci:. Its going to take 5 seconds"

And he was right. He put the IV in, told me "you might feel a little burn", and the little(BIG) burn that I felt, was the last thing I remember. I opened my eyes in the recovery room. I really thought it was like the movies, where they have you start counting backwards from 100. That shyt had me out in like 5 seconds:ehh:

I'm still scared of being put to sleep. This was minor, so I was only under for 30min. I hope I never have to go under for hours:mjcry::mjcry:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
18892956_822027007957578_9015584713198317165_n.jpg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I don’t reverse simp shyt! I’ve never gone above and beyond for you, so I ain’t a simp! You wish I was simping you though! :umad:
He’s a thot, he trying to make you number 100 :dame: don’t believe his born again virgin talk. He probably just smashed two girls this morning :dame:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
So my plan lowky backfired. I applied to a bunch of jobs and got a few call backs. I waited a week and let the ones that were interested hmu and I let them stack. I wanted the highest paying job. But now as I've been calling them back the positions have already been filled so fast :dahell:
You bring me back nightmares from earlier this year....
Djcl4rGc.gif