Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@Poitier :mjlol: :umad:
@Barnett114
The men's right movement started off of the premise that women get privilege in custody battles.
Dude makes a thread about how women get privilege in custody battles.
I make the observation (which I've made repeatedly) that thecoli has been sliding toward men's rights territory.

That's all I'm saying.

@Queen Nefertiti
Neg: "Why do you care?"

Because every day on a forum that's supposed to be dedicated to hip-hop, another men's rights thread gets featured. Which means that the misogynists lurking on thecoli register, instead of hip-hop heads. Which means this site becomes a perpetual cycle on poorly written misogynistic threads based on arguments pick up artists and alt-right anti-feminists came up with 10 years ago.

If you want to make a thread shytting on women, there's thousands of other webforums out there to chose from. But so far, this is one of only message boards on the internet where I could find cats who knew their hip-hop. So why the fukk do we need to make it another one of those anti-feminist webforums, when it was already unique.

:yeshrug:
"You Seem To Be Only Concerned With Dissing Women..."

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So im at the grocery store a few weeks ago with my lady to grab so shyt for lunch.. So we walkin into the store and this one broad had on some coochie cutters with her booty meat hanging out.. Being me I thought it wouldn't be sanitary in the produce aisle.

fukk that shyt.. Did that broad have her cheecks out on purpose?? I be looking and pointing shyt on with my lady.. Why that broad go to grocery store with her ass out?? :mindblown:

Then that hoe would try to flex on you if you tried to holla at her:mindblown::wtf::dahell:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Poitier :mjlol: :umad:
@Barnett114
The men's right movement started off of the premise that women get privilege in custody battles.
Dude makes a thread about how women get privilege in custody battles.
I make the observation (which I've made repeatedly) that thecoli has been sliding toward men's rights territory.

That's all I'm saying.

@Queen Nefertiti
Neg: "Why do you care?"

Because every day on a forum that's supposed to be dedicated to hip-hop, another men's rights thread gets featured. Which means that the misogynists lurking on thecoli register, instead of hip-hop heads. Which means this site becomes a perpetual cycle on poorly written misogynistic threads based on arguments pick up artists and alt-right anti-feminists came up with 10 years ago.

If you want to make a thread shytting on women, there's thousands of other webforums out there to chose from. But so far, this is one of only message boards on the internet where I could find cats who knew their hip-hop. So why the fukk do we need to make it another one of those anti-feminist webforums, when it was already unique.

:yeshrug:
"You Seem To Be Only Concerned With Dissing Women..."

You got time today.. Out here typing essays to express your emotions to particular posters:mjlol:

Man go outside and get you some fresh air lame nikka

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've made the same point 15 times man. It's not that fukking difficult

15 times???? Yeah you need to log off this site for a few days.. Maybe a week.. shyt give yourself a month. You like a bytch in an abusive relationship:pachaha:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
15 times???? Yeah you need to log off this site for a few days.. Maybe a week.. shyt give yourself a month. You like a bytch in an abusive relationship:pachaha:
:stopitslime:
Learn how to read.

I mean every other day thecoli has another featured men's rights thread, so I've been making the same point over and over again.