Daps
Reppin
H-town
tumblr_ortartwOjD1tgmne6o1_500.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my plan lowky backfired. I applied to a bunch of jobs and got a few call backs. I waited a week and let the ones that were interested hmu and I let them stack. I wanted the highest paying job. But now as I've been calling them back the positions have already been filled so fast :dahell:
You don’t ask the salaries before you apply? Well before the offer is made?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the sun is shining dead ass into the window beaming hard as hell on me at the office, so i put the shade down. chick sitting 3 desks down comes over and starts raising it. i'm like breh, the sun is beating on me, we can raise the shade when it moves, her dumb ass it talking about "it's bad for me with no sun". bytch, wtf you think sun burning my skin is? :dahell: gtfo my face :camby:...i'm in this office once a week, you can deal with no sun for part of the day. i put that shyt right back down :birdman:

this the same dumb bytch who wouldn't make space for me to use the desk next to her a few weeks back, talking about "well i'm using it for my backpack" :what:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew beforehand. The thing is I had mostly been applying through Indeed and I applied to a lot of them so I couldn't really remember what was what.
I feel you. Gotta start keeping a list lol. I hope a job slides through though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
the sun is shining dead ass into the window beaming hard as hell on me at the office, so i put the shade down. chick sitting 3 desks down comes over and starts raising it. i'm like breh, the sun is beating on me, we can raise the shade when it moves, her dumb ass it talking about "it's bad for me with no sun". bytch, wtf you think sun burning my skin is? :dahell: gtfo my face :camby:...i'm in this office once a week, you can deal with no sun for part of the day. i put that shyt right back down :birdman:

this the same dumb bytch who wouldn't make space for me to use the desk next to her a few weeks back, talking about "well i'm using it for my backpack" :what:
Y'all gotta fight :hubie: