Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: that sounds like some shyt i would do... Might as well go out on a high note
:manny: We are still talking. He called me this morning.:dry: This is a battle of egos/stubbornness at this point. No one wins but each person's perspective is important them...enough that we would be willing to split. It's funny that's why I can't even be mad.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I'm trying to reform myself in a few ways.

No cursing
No drinking
No smoking
And no negative music.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Okay baby. Your community service is supposed to be done but you've got ZERO hours completed? :what:

I hope you get an extension but I can't be dragged down any further. If your shyt gets fukked up, I gotta keep it movin.

I've had enough stress and bad luck goin on these past couple months to take on anyone elses problems.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note. I put my notice in today. Last day will be the 7th of august.

I got this tall guy at my job, we're the same age.

Yesterday we were working a flight and I threw that bag in the pit.

Him:,HEY!!
then he tries to scan it but can't so he puts the scanner in my face and says "scan this" in a bossy way. So I do and hand him the scanner and then he put the scanner in my face like to my nose and presses on the laser.

I moved back like :what: said "what are you doing?!". I didn't check him, I thought about it but said forget it, I will if he does something disrespectful again.

I don't be disrespecting anyone but for some reason people try me. And I know why it is too. They have some weird love hate relationship with me.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:manny: We are still talking. He called me this morning.:dry: This is a battle of egos/stubbornness at this point. No one wins but each person's perspective is important them...enough that we would be willing to split. It's funny that's why I can't even be mad.
Back sliding already

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Okay baby. Your community service is supposed to be done but you've got ZERO hours completed? :what:

I hope you get an extension but I can't be dragged down any further. If your shyt gets fukked up, I gotta keep it movin.

I've had enough stress and bad luck goin on these past couple months to take on anyone elses problems.
Stop ignoring em breh
2014-08-24-Redflag.jpg

Don't let that dead weight drag you down. :camby:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I can't get my mind right to complete a video interview right now:sadcam:.

shyt has been marinating in my inbox since Monday, I have about 3 days left to complete it.

Maybe a couple of shots would help