Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm back to being a loner. Got into an argument with my home girl on 4th of July and we aren't talking anymore. She was like the only friend I have. Then him and I decided to split ways yesterday. I wanted commitment and he didn't. I'm not sad either because we both communicated how we felt but we just weren't in agreement. :manny: #NoPeopleZone
Somebody blatantly badmouthing me behind my back :ohhh:, but acts like a friend :mjlol:
Do you know for sure they are bad mouthing you? Did you ask them?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm back to being a loner. Got into an argument with my home girl on 4th of July and we aren't talking anymore. She was like the only friend I have. Then him and I decided to split ways yesterday. I wanted commitment and he didn't. I'm not sad either because we both communicated how we felt but we just weren't in agreement. :manny: #NoPeopleZone

:mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When it rains it pours :rolleyes:

Moms needs some emergency cash and I figured its no problem since I get paid today..I can pay all my bills and cover her...

Then I get an email from Payroll saying that there was an error in the system and everyone's direct deposit will be made tomorrow instead.

:rolleyes:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA

Yeah, she told somebody who's friends with me but she didn't know i'm friends with the person that she told things to :patrice: if that made any sense. but she's always like HEY :smugbiden:, when we're in the same space, after a while i feel somebody staring at me, then it will be her then she's like :smugfavre::smugfavre::smugfavre:

:rudy:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to that misanthrope lifestyle :blessed:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:mjcry: Microsoft cutting 7k jobs, no job is safe. Always got to see what's out there and keep that resume fresh. I don't even put up shyt in my cube because I know shyt can end in an instance. Never get comfortable until you are running your own business.

I'm fresh as fukk today tho :ehh: