Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:mjlol:MY GIRL IS AFRICAN
AND SO IS MY BFF @charmander

BE YOURSELF...
YOURE AN AFRICAN WHO GREW UP AROUND WHITES.

STOP LIVING THE AFRICAN AMERICAN EXPERIENCE THROUGH THE INTERNET
LIKE THESE INTERNATIONAL AFRICANS DO ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY.
:devil:
:evil:

Hey what's this?

I'm a UK African

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my manager at my current retail job is neighbors with a guy who works at UPS in the accounting department and this dude knows the person im interviewing with and my best friend's uncle who is a head accountant there. my manager said she would do anything she could to help me get this job, I hope the stars are finally aligning for me so I can start my career. I worked hard as hell for my manager so that's why shes going out of her way to help me. Just got my haircut and a fresh shave.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my manager at my current retail job is neighbors with a guy who works at UPS in the accounting department and this dude knows the person im interviewing with and my best friend's uncle who is a head accountant there. my manager said she would do anything she could to help me get this job, I hope the stars are finally aligning for me so I can start my career. I worked hard as hell for my manager so that's why shes going out of her way to help me. Just got my haircut and a fresh shave.

Good luck breh

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my girl is always suckin on my earlobes and then the back of my earrings be GONE
and i like how it feels cause i usually get some top after
but earring backs dont match up like they used to
shyt is mad frustrating

Daps
Taking an online psychology class right now (101) and just did my first quiz w/o a textbook. Amazon wanted like an extra $20 to get it in two-days because my free prime expired. I ain't paying $20 for a 100/100 on a quiz :heh:

I pressed my luck since I have already taken life-span development and ended up with an 88 on the first quiz :whew:

Live life on the edge brehs

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta learn to not react to everything. I still got that hood mentality to where i think violence is the answer to every problem/Confrontation an it's not

Last edited:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I gotta learn to not react to everything. I still got that hood mentality to where i think violence is the answer to ecery problem/Confrontation an it's not
Yeah. It can be very easy to react the wrong way in the heat of the moment. Our emotions cause our minds to make decisions/take action without us and by the time we catch up to what page our minds are on, its too late. Thats why we gotta gather our thoughts immediately when a situation happens.

I learned when people say things like "I don't know what I was thinking" after something happens, sometimes its true. They drew blank while their minds was racing.

milik_19

Pro
Daps
There's a chick from the other side of the world I have never seen before and we are spending a week together next week.. what should I do?