Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cher

All Star
Daps

And how are you doing from the comfort of White ass Nebraska sis?
6ZHPTNd.png

I’m doing great. I have no problems here :smile:

Prynce

Daps
Tell @Prynce to answer his PM he claims to be a real nikka from East ATL but for some reason he’s dodging a little girl from Nebraska :jbhmm:
Never claimed to be a real nikka :mjlol:

I'm quick to say I'm a nikka in college who likes art tho and who is a hard worker. Who takes time out to help people when I can. I called myself sensitive way more than a "real nikka" lol:mjlol:
You being from bumble fukk Nebraska don't understand the nusiance of people kicking shyt and take everything to heart.
Like how we were trying to make you apart of the group by teasing you about your voice but you caught feelings and start going at everybody lol.

I didn't even read that bullshyt u sent me and deleted it. U want an apology? I'll give you that but I ain't gonna go back and forth with you over the internet cause what happened was not even that deep. You could of just took the invite right back but you wanted to make a scene cause you crave the attention.

I'm shocked you so mad when you constantly harassing people with corny molestation jokes like a cac

But what ever I'm sowwy come back pls

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Never claimed to be a real nikka :mjlol:

I'm quick to say I'm a nikka in college who likes art tho and who is a hard worker. Who takes time out to help people when I can. :mjlol:
You being from bumble fukk Nebraska don't understand the nusiance of people kicking shyt and take everything to heart.
Like how we were trying to make you apart of the group by teasing you about your voice but you caught feelings and start going at everybody lol

I didn't even read that bullshyt u sent me and deleted it. U want apology? I'll give you that but I ain't gonna gonna go back and forth with you over the internet cause what happened was not even that deep. You could of just took the invite right back but you wanted to make a scene cause you crave the attention.

I'm shocked you so mad when you constantly harassing people with corny molestation jokes like a cac

But what ever I'm sowwy come back pls

Firstly I didn’t take shyt to heart, I said my piece and then I’m moved the fukk on. You cannot quote me talking about my voice after that.

Secondly you’re the one who caught feelings cuz every time a female says something you don’t like you’re quick to cut her off cuz you’re a bytch nikka that can’t handle different opinions.

Thirdly I’m not mad in the slightest, so you can go ahead and keep that

Fourthly like I ALREADY stated I don’t give a fukk about the discord nor am I tryna seek attention for it. Like really my nikka? You think I’m pressed about being on a voice chat with people I don’t even know? :heh:

Lastly I don’t need to accept an invite back because I am not obligated to spend all my time talking to you nikkas, I only accepted the invite the first time cuz it was from @Prima Donna and I like her, if it was from anybody else that shyt would got straight deleted :yeshrug:

Prynce

Daps
Firstly I didn’t take shyt to heart, I said my piece and then I’m moved the fukk on. You cannot quote me talking about my voice after that.

Secondly you’re the one who caught feelings cuz every time a female says something you don’t like you’re quick to cut her off cuz you’re a bytch nikka that can’t handle different opinions.

Thirdly I’m not mad in the slightest, so you can go ahead and keep that

Fourthly like I ALREADY stated I don’t give a fukk about the discord nor am I tryna seek attention for it. Like really my nikka? You think I’m pressed about being on a voice chat with people I don’t even know? :heh:

Lastly I don’t need to accept an invite back because I am not obligated to spend all my time talking to you nikkas, I only accepted the invite the first time cuz it was from @Prima Donna and I like her, if it was from anybody else that shyt would got straight deleted :yeshrug:
Then why are you still dragging this on if you don't care? Let it go and be free
You sent a nasty pm and had your meltdown last night about it
Cause I havent thought about u or what happened since it happened

only thing to that second point is I defended women and told nikkas to shut up to let them speak lol
you just lack the listenin skills and run off with what u think was happening

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You ever see a slim chick with a pear shape? :jbhmm: I use to talk to this Haitian chick that had that shape she was on the "thicker" side tho. Smart, pretty, and cool as hell.... I stopped talking to her because she was a virgin @ 28 :pachaha: Didn't think I deserved it :yeshrug:
You a better man than me, i would beat them guts up:lolbron:

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Then why are you still dragging this on if you don't care? Let it go and be free
You sent a nasty pm and had your meltdown last night about it
Cause I havent thought about u or what happened since it happened

only thing to that second point is I defended women and told nikkas to shut up to let them speak lol
you just lack the listenin skills and run off with what u think was happening

I sent the PM cuz I still had shyt that I wanted to say but you took it upon yourself to delete me cuz you didn’t wanna hear it and that’s why I PM’d you cuz you were being a dikk.
I’m not dragging shyt on. I’m NOT coming back to the chat because I DONT HAVE TO. Like why the fukk can’t you get that through your head? You and I are not friends in the first place so you really shouldn’t give a fukk :yeshrug: