Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
@HotChocolate Why the fukk you leave?!

:what::dahell::gucci:

I didn't leave bytchass Chubbs deleted me from the chat. I don't really care though, most of the nikkas in there were wack and effeminate af. I came on the coli so I wouldn't have to deal with bytches like how ironic. Your cool though, I'm just not about to talk to nikkas that are p*ssy and gang up on one person and won't let them speak like that's just not cool

Do me a favor and give me all those bytch nikkas coli names, Imma PM them so I can hurt their feelings

Edit: It was actually Prynce, give me his coli name if you really fukk with me

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I didn't leave bytchass Chubbs deleted me from the chat. I don't really care though, most of the nikkas in there were wack and effeminate af. I came on the coli so I wouldn't have to deal with bytches like how ironic. Your cool though, I'm just not about to talk to nikkas that are p*ssy and gang up on one person and won't let them speak like that's just not cool

Do me a favor and give me all those bytch nikkas coli names, Imma PM them so I can hurt their feelings

Edit: It was actually Prynce, give me his coli name if you really fukk with me

I like you, but you're wildin right now. @Prima Donna invited you back so just come, nikka. You had the box lit along with chubbs.:gucci:

And stop it, you know I'm not about to let ya'll beef over silly shyt

:ufdup: calm your ass down and come back when you ain't mad anymore

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
I like you, but you're wildin right now. @Prima Donna invited you back so just come, nikka. You had the box lit along with chubbs.:gucci:

And stop it, you know I'm not about to let ya'll beef over silly shyt

:ufdup: calm your ass down and come back when you ain't mad anymore

I'm not beefing over nothing. I really don't give a fukk, like I said this is just the internet, I'm not losing sleep over this shyt. The discord was supposed to be fun and light hearted and you have nikkas in their feelings like @Prynce because people aren't kissing their ass. Like I don't even know why you fukk with Prynce, he's a bytch nikka and you're a really cool person, it doesn't make sense. I'm not coming back cuz the nikkas in their feelings are mods, so they're just gonna delete me again and I don't have time.

If you wanna talk to me you'll just have to do it here. :yeshrug:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm not beefing over nothing. I really don't give a fukk, like I said this is just the internet, I'm not losing sleep over this shyt. The discord was supposed to be fun and light hearted and you have nikkas in their feelings like @Prynce because people aren't kissing their ass. Like I don't even know why you fukk with Prynce, he's a bytch nikka and you're a really cool person, it doesn't make sense. I'm not coming back cuz the nikkas in their feelings are mods, so they're just gonna delete me again and I don't have time.

And how are you doing from the comfort of White ass Nebraska sis?
6ZHPTNd.png

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
fukk you seasonal allergies!!!

Who would think allergies would make you legit miserable. I'm so itchy and agitated I might hurt somebody!!!

I've completely maxed out on allergy medicine. I don't think it's working anymore...:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

:therethere: Come back for me.

SuperGrizzy

Daps

He's cool. Discord usually is fun and lighthearted but this just got extra serious today. You knew egos get in the way and there will be disagreements. fukked up you got kicked but I can see why you don't want to come back.

:yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
He's cool. Discord usually is fun and lighthearted but this just got extra serious today. You knew egos get in the way and there will be disagreements. fukked up you got kicked but I can see why you don't want to come back.

:yeshrug:
It's not even that deep. I told Prynce he can't kick her out. He agreed. I want her there. @HotChocolate

SuperGrizzy

Daps
It's not even that deep. I told Prynce he can't kick her out. He agreed. I want her there. @HotChocolate

It's not deep at all. I can understand being mad at being kicked and some people don't want to come back after that.
I want her to come back but if she doesn't want to then it's whatever.

:manny: