Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the first time in awhile I've returned from the hospital and haven't been so tired I can't even play a damn video game or finish a shot . . .I'm gonna moisturize my hands real good . .and wax my ornament something terrible :yeshrug: might break it tonight . . :ehh: . .i got all the lights off tonight the air vents closed so it can get hot and funky i want the neighbors to think I'm doing voodoo it's going to be so hot in this bytch . might put on some sza - the weekend to set the mood :picard: my hand is your hand, is my hand, is your hand, is my handd

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the first time in awhile I've returned from the hospital and haven't been so tired I can't even play a damn video game or finish a shot . . .I'm gonna moisturize my hands real good . .and wax my ornament something terrible :yeshrug: might break it tonight . . :ehh: . .i got all the lights off tonight the air vents closed so it can get hot and funky i want the neighbors to think I'm doing voodoo it's going to be so hot in this bytch . might put on some sza - the weekend to set the mood :picard: my hand is your hand, is my hand, is your hand, is my handd

:russ::russ::salute:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
"Bust down, bust down, bust down, bust down, bust down, bytch I'm drownin'"
xQaI5kF0_o.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter