Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I got a home girl who did a diet and lost a good amount of weight. Now she got a side hustle by selling people low carb meal recipes for $20. The same damn recipes she bought from somebody else in order to lose her weight.
Part of me is like are people really paying $20 for shyt they can easily Google and the other part of me is like that's a decent hustle considering all she did was post a before and after pic on fb and "sell" it.
Idk if she really selling that many tho. She says she is

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got this girl from Africa, who somehow randomly found me through some social networking site ( still don't know which one) telling me she has developed feelings for me :mjlol:. I've kept the conversation ridiculously surface level, since the get go

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
they provide free lunch on mondays and wednesdays on the 4th floor (basically for the engineers), it has gotten kinda outta control since the rest of the floors know about it and go up there, but they really can't stop other employees from crashing their party. the issue is, they do run out of food and employees from the actual org that sponsored this are missing out on food...but, the fukking cleaning crew has been taking food as well, big a bold as shyt. like it's cool when there are leftovers, but they stand their asses right in line like that shyt was purchased for them. yesterday they had bahn-mi sandwiches, the cleaning lady took two and wrapped up a third. i'm no food monitor cuz i rarely even fukk with the free lunch up there, but i'm like they're having issues policing this amongst employees and you got the service crew taking food before the employees of the sponsoring org? that just doesn't make sense.
They are out of line. If the food was primarily for me I would of shut that shyt down.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh::pachaha:

tumblr_nokic0wJSX1rk95rlo1_400.gif

Homie swatted that like a prime jason seahorn:russ:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
they provide free lunch on mondays and wednesdays on the 4th floor (basically for the engineers), it has gotten kinda outta control since the rest of the floors know about it and go up there, but they really can't stop other employees from crashing their party. the issue is, they do run out of food and employees from the actual org that sponsored this are missing out on food...but, the fukking cleaning crew has been taking food as well, big a bold as shyt. like it's cool when there are leftovers, but they stand their asses right in line like that shyt was purchased for them. yesterday they had bahn-mi sandwiches, the cleaning lady took two and wrapped up a third. i'm no food monitor cuz i rarely even fukk with the free lunch up there, but i'm like they're having issues policing this amongst employees and you got the service crew taking food before the employees of the sponsoring org? that just doesn't make sense.
I would check em on that shyt the 1st time i wanted food and missed out :ufdup:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
One of those rare situations where you get solid advice but you just can't act on it.................

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Saw this sista that was feeling me back in the day.

Thought that it was my chance to be with a sista but I found out she is married.

Got many non black woman trying to get at me but not much sistas. :dead: