tumblr_nokic0wJSX1rk95rlo1_400.gif

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Hey y'all i need help.

Back in November, my little cousin asked me to use my credit card to buy a 99 cent app on itunes.

I said, "what the hey, no biggie".

Long story short... the little tyke has been making hundreds of dollars of itunes purchases... UNAUTHORIZED/WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

I got itunes to reimburse me for it...

When i asked them who did it it... due to protocol and liability issues, they wouldn't tell me who it was, but told me the First letter of the last name (and it matched my little cousins. I even told them his whole last name. And while the rep said she couldn't confirm it... but to "TRUST MY FIRST GUT INSTINCT" aka... yeah, it's him).

So now... what do i do?

Do i confront the little fukker that i trusted since i he was a little baby (he about 11 now)...

Or do i tell his parents... who don't even raise their kids anyway? (they don't discipline them or anything... all they do is work... that's not parenting in my book).

Somebody needs to teach this little fukker some authority, responsibility and to own up to his actions.

I really want to scare the shiit balls out of him and tell him the cops are involved and somebody is going to have to pay a hefty fine for fraud (his parents, for instance).

What would y'all do?

This guy is supposedly really smart... but apparently... too smart for his own good. And scamming me, somebody that's treated him like his own blood son.

I feel distraught from this.

The funny thing is... after AMEX cancelled the card... he obviously had no more access to it.

And the little cuz had to nerve to say to me today, "What is the 4 digit security code on your AMEX?"

And i'm like REALLY?! So he knows what he's doing and he thinks it's okay?

A couple weeks ago when i was out of town, he asked if he could buy a 99 cent app... the nerve of this little fukker. Cuz he's already been racking up hundreds for many apps.

Talk about conniving trickery, deception and manipulating.

By a fukkin 11 year old.

Can you fukkin believe it?

Somebody tell me what to do before i fukkin catch a domestic case, breaghs.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hey y'all i need help.

Back in November, my little cousin asked me to use my credit card to buy a 99 cent app on itunes.

Long story short... the little tyke has been making hundreds of dollars of itunes purchases... UNAUTHORIZED/WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

When i asked them who did it it... due to protocol and liability issues, they wouldn't tell me who it was, but told me the First letter of the last name (and it matched my little cousins. I even told them his whole last name. And while the rep said she couldn't confirm it... but to "TRUST MY FIRST GUT INSTINCT" aka... yeah, it's him).

So now... what do i do?

Do i confront the little fukker that i trusted since i he was a little baby (he about 11 now)...

Or do i tell his parents... who don't even raise their kids anyway? (they don't discipline them or anything... all they do is work... that's not parenting in my book).

Somebody needs to teach this little fukker some authority, responsibility and to own up to his actions.

I really want to scare the shiit balls out of him and tell him the cops are involved and somebody is going to have to pay a hefty fine for fraud (his parents, for instance).

What would y'all do?

This guy is supposedly really smart... but apparently... too smart for his own good. And scamming me, somebody that's treated him like his own blood son.

The funny thing is... after AMEX cancelled the card... he obviously had no more access to it.

And the little cuz had to nerve to say to me today, "What is the 4 digit security code on your AMEX?"

A couple weeks ago when i was out of town, he asked if he could buy a 99 cent app... the nerve of this little fukker. Cuz he's already been racking up hundreds for many apps.

By a fukkin 11 year old.

He is 11 and likely doesn't have a concept of what money relative to what he was doing is. I would confront him but you need to also look in the mirror and realize :ufdup:and should have protected yourself.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

By a fukkin 11 year old.

I didn't understand how credit cards worked when I was 11 so I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Hell, when I was 16 I bought my gf a $200 diamond bracelet with funds from my dad's checking account-I was only supposed to be buying gas for my car. I didn't mean any harm by it, I just had that immature one-track mind. Obviously, it's a new world today and kids are smart AF. I would print out the bill and give it to him. Tell him, "hey you charged $XXX on my card, when can you pay me back"? See what he says.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm $354 short in getting my credit card paid off with my first check in June. I don't want to touch my savings...again :lupe:. I need a little part time job. I'm going to hit up this dude who asked me to do some database work, maybe a month ago. He said mid-May he would need help so hopefully he still does. *crosses fingers*

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If you got bytches comin over for a potential threesome, why am I not bringing bytches over?

We both like girls right? :usure: Don't get mad if I have a bytch chillin on the couch when you wanna come over.

Its either the same or not

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
People really think they are just gonna wake up 1 day and make it :mindblown:

Nah breh you gotta put some work in

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey y'all i need help.

So now... what do i do?

What would y'all do?

By a fukkin 11 year old.

I'd confront him and let him know but not be too harsh............. Like someone said he probably doesn't understand the extent of what he's doing. My 9year old bro who was 8 at the time did the same thing.. Charged our mom's card and got game after game.. Difference is, she couldn't get the money back, but at least you did. So just sit him down and let him know it was wrong and all that stuff.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He still needed help :noah: He going to schedule a meeting first week of June. I re-did some things in my budget and managed to spare $100 :ehh: taking $250 from savings is better than $350, especially knowing I may have some extra income to replace it. After that's paid off I should be able to save close to $1500 a month for my down payment. That's not including the $220 per pay I put into savings every paycheck that I've been using as my emergency fund. Depending on how this database assignment turns out, that could mean a little more. :lupe:

I'm getting so close, brehs!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they provide free lunch on mondays and wednesdays on the 4th floor (basically for the engineers), it has gotten kinda outta control since the rest of the floors know about it and go up there, but they really can't stop other employees from crashing their party. the issue is, they do run out of food and employees from the actual org that sponsored this are missing out on food...but, the fukking cleaning crew has been taking food as well, big a bold as shyt. like it's cool when there are leftovers, but they stand their asses right in line like that shyt was purchased for them. yesterday they had bahn-mi sandwiches, the cleaning lady took two and wrapped up a third. i'm no food monitor cuz i rarely even fukk with the free lunch up there, but i'm like they're having issues policing this amongst employees and you got the service crew taking food before the employees of the sponsoring org? that just doesn't make sense.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Biitter treeeeee fruit so raaaawwwww

I can't get enough of Erykah, it's ridiculous. Saw her in March and I take breaks but when she comes back on my shuffle she hits like a damn soul drum. I hope she's doing something this summer in the city.

Ran into an old childhood friend who I had an awk dating phase with, random as hell. Probably signs from the universe.