Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
hands free in the swerve?

i just got a new work phone, an iPhone 6 Plus for absolutely no reason other than because I could.

now i have two big ass phones to carry around 6+ and a Nexus 6 :snoop:
How is that Nexus 6 though?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Six Exhaust Sprees

That's literally playing on my phone right now :leon:

Was watching the Tidal concert stream and tweeted out "SIX EXHAUST SPREES" to music fiend when Jay started performing Ignorant shyt. Asked him for the gif, hope he finds its somewhere :russ:

My meeting got re-scheduled to next week :blessed:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that chick that is the subway worker in the subway commerical about quacomela is straight beautiful, sorta has a big nose though. Ive already emailed subway corporate officers to find out her name

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I don't think I've dealt with a IT vendor I like yet.. They kiss your ass until that contract is signed and then they switch up.. I hate to be that "guy" but I'm about to start leaning on them.

Told these fukkers to send me a highlight/summary of all of the issues we encountered on the conference call so I can send it to upper management so they can talk to our other development team. They send me a email asking can they close the ticket, told them no, I need the info i asked for!! b*stards send me a technical PDF document.. Wtf upper management is not going to read that if its not high level ......uhhhhh

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I agreed to celebrate my homegirl's b-day this Friday in NYC and I honestly forgot it was the Friday before a holiday. It's going to suck so fukking bad driving up there. :to:

Enjoy

*totally not offended you didn't hit me up*

Puta.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Sallie Mae refuses to let me be great. I paid off my private loan and waited until after the most recent payment expecting to pay the final amount and be done

BUT they tacked on 37 cents, which is my new balance. she was my ride or die in college, don't know where we fell off man :snoop:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Sallie Mae refuses to let me be great. I paid off my private loan and waited until after the most recent payment expecting to pay the final amount and be done

BUT they tacked on 37 cents, which is my new balance. she was my ride or die in college, don't know where we fell off man :snoop:
i would mail it in pennies