Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not feeling centered. Like exactly in my body. One momemnt I'm about learning about zen, next almost every book I grab I dislike. Now I want to do the coding but am not sure if I want to devote a lot of my time to technology even tho o already do on a leisure tip. I'm like man :mindblown:

Now I'm wanting to find people to study that I admire their accomplishments so I'm buying this simon bolivar bio and taking back a book I bought last week.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a mass amount of uncertainty has spread throughout my mind, unfortunately. Fortunately I've found clarity for the moment and have decided to live in the moment and appreciate the time I've spent today. With that being said, I'll talk about an interesting conversation I had today.

I was at the bookstore, in the asia/japan section and I saw this older Asian man, and I asked him if he was Japanese. We started to converse, turns out he's 65 and in the US to learn English. I had a book on zen Buddhism so he starts talking about that, and how he learned through his master another type of meditation. I forgot the name in Japanese but he said it was equal to saying 'tranquil sitting'. Dude showed me it, it was crazy cause he could do the half lotus and full lotus positions for meditation. Told me about the first president of Japan Air and how he followed the same master as him.

Anyway, after 30 minutes I gave him my address, as he said he'd send me a letter explaining his story and such. So I'm wondering what will come out of this

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I wonder who's generally more successful pretty or ugly women. I feel like a successful ugly chick is gonna be successful regardless of the situation. While a pretty chick is gonna struggle succeed. If that makes sense. I ain't counting marriage into a rich family either. I think it's ugly women :patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder who's generally more successful pretty or ugly women. I feel like a successful ugly chick is gonna be successful regardless of the situation. While a pretty chick is gonna struggle succeed. If that makes sense. I ain't counting marriage into a rich family either. I think it's ugly women :patrice:

:patrice:

Tough call really, pretty women get all kind of perks that they take for granted. At the same time, I know its harder to take them seriously. Alot of them try to come off as hard azz's because of that which doesn't help..A ugly woman demands respect in the work field because you know she didn't get there off looks alone. I feel like the ugly woman is probably more successful because they dont have pretty woman distractions or pretty women benefits.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
came home yesterday from work to find a snake in my apartment :damn: maintenance guy damn near killed the thing inside my apartment :what: I'm still trying to figure out how it got in. I'm moving out into a home or another apartment in 2 months