Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo Coli, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish your thread ...

But I really need to get in contact with Nikko from Love and Hip Hop to propose a business idea.

How can I go about it? I don't use Social media, but I have email and a cell phone.

serious inquiries only, if you into business, pm me, and maybe we can go in half way.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Man i paid all this money for a Fitbit device about 2 months ago and now my job is offering 50% discounts on them.. This is some bull...

Edit: and if you walk a certain amount of steps within a certain amount of time , my job will reimburse you the full cost..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man i paid all this money for a Fitbit device about 2 months ago and now my job is offering 50% discounts on them.. This is some bull...

Edit: and if you walk a certain amount of steps within a certain amount of time , my job will reimburse you the full cost..
Yo! Hook me up!

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Do you have an engineering degree?

If not get that.

I plan to go back to college myself. I had procrastination issues which hurt me back in the day but now I'm better. :ehh:

No degree( just IT certs ). You're right, I have a few books on Mechnical engineering and electrical engineering ( never read them ).

Only problem I don't plan on going into those fields, I have a great job now and don't feel like starting over in another field. My interest in going back is truly for the education to help with starting my own game company( which requires a lot of math for the programming side ). Hence maybe an Assoicate in Math..

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No degree( just IT certs ). You're right, I have a few books on Mechnical engineering and electrical engineering ( never read them ).

Only problem I don't plan on going into those fields, I have a great job now and don't feel like starting over in another field. My interest in going back is truly for the education to help with starting my own game company( which requires a lot of math for the programming side ). Hence maybe an Assoicate in Math..
Wow that is cool.

It's most gamers dream to create their own game and you might end up living it. :ohhh: