Have to post this jawn again :wow:

pic_11_big.jpg

we may have the same taste in women.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
damn right we arent getting banned, we run this bytch :arrogant2:

also who decides who is or isnt problematic on here? whats your line?

That's why only certain moderators are chosen to make those kinds of decisions. I'll be honest, a lot of mods are very biased which is why things don't always get done effectively. @Barnett114 does a really good job, I have no complaints about him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why only certain moderators are chosen to make those kinds of decisions. I'll be honest, a lot of mods are very biased which is why things don't always get done effectively. @Barnett114 does a really good job, I have no complaints about him.
but barnett is very biased :skip: i mean, he's more biased towards my end of the spectrum, so i have no complaints either. but he's hell on those perceived as "bedwenches"

hell, barnett has championed the bannings of our best lady trolls. free @Yup. but i want to know YOUR line. because we do need more female moderators on here

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
How do you talk to people in general(aggressive, laid back, etc)? :patrice:

How was your household growing up? :patrice:

Are you bad? :shaq:

I have a raspy kind of voice,and I think i'm pretty laid back in speech

Single parent household, dad in prison but he called me every other day and we visited every available wednesday and saturday until he got out so I had a father if that's what you're asking

Also I look like the female forrest whitaker mixed with Celine Powell

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
but barnett is very biased :skip: i mean, he's more biased towards my end of the spectrum, so i have no complaints either. but he's hell on those perceived as "bedwenches"

hell, barnett has championed the bannings of our best lady trolls. free @Yup. but i want to know YOUR line. because we do need more female moderators on here

I don't understand why you cape for Yup and Ladyissimone or whatever her name was. I didn't have a problem with yup but know your audience :yeshrug:

If I were a mod I'd simply enforce the rules and go case by case.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why you cape for Yup and Ladyissimone or whatever her name was. I didn't have a problem with yup but know your audience :yeshrug:

If I were a mod I'd simply enforce the rules and go case by case.
because we have dozens of male trolls who take part in gender wars (myself included) but all of the female participants get silenced. @Yup was a good poster who didnt deserve what she got.