Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I have a raspy kind of voice,and I think i'm pretty laid back in speech

Single parent household, dad in prison but he called me every other day and we visited every available wednesday and saturday until he got out so I had a father if that's what you're asking

Also I look like the female forrest whitaker mixed with Celine Powell
Do you have any Scorpio/Aries placements?
Matter fact, have you posted your birth chart before?

Scorpio is intense, they have a laser beam focus, and a famous scorpio stare/glare. They are ruled by Pluto (depth/death/transformation) and Mars (aggression/passion/power), I believe.

Mars also rules Aries, so you wanna look at any where you see those planets, signs or what's in your 1st and 8th house in your chart.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm not defending them. Trust me I know I was,in Afro punk way back before it went to shyt. I'm just saying dialogue can be had and minds can be changed. If we're fighting a war are we collecting enough soldier's?
To keep it a buck i'm not a patient person, I used to be on that sus shyt myself for awhile and I feel like most people just need that wake up call, before that it'll just be talking to a wall

Speaking of Afro punk did you ever go on that website that had that huge list of Black punk and metal bands, had an orange background iirc; I know it's on archive but I can't remember the name for the life of me

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
Do you have any Scorpio/Aries placements?
Matter fact, have you posted your birth chart before?

Scorpio is intense, they have a laser beam focus, and a famous scorpio stare/glare. They are ruled by Pluto (depth/death/transformation) and Mars (aggression/passion/power), I believe.

Mars also rules Aries, so you wanna look at any where you see those planets, signs or what's in your 1st and 6th house.

Darling I'm sorry I have no idea what this is but it sounds interesting, I can rep you ny info if you want to help :wub:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's a double edge sword.

People want more moderation, but people will complain about strictness if more mods come along, saying the Coli has gone soft.

Too add on, people only want it to be okay for black poster to be racist and not the other way around without realizing this is the internet and anyone can post anywhere

You have people advocating for the death of whites but then turn around and get mad when someone advocates for the death of gays like @JahFocus CS

You can't have it both ways

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
3 of those were quality posters, even if you disagreed with them. you also keep bushing whipped for bs

bcrusaderw asked for her ban though and her trying to get ***** trolls to hack the site didn't help her case, which is why her self ban turned into a perma

Whipped is a troll who only posts in certain threads like Yup and Simone in the past

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To keep it a buck i'm not a patient person, I used to be on that sus shyt myself for awhile and I feel like most people just need that wake up call, before that it'll just be talking to a wall

Speaking of Afro punk did you ever go on that website that had that huge list of Black punk and metal bands, had an orange background iirc; I know it's on archive but I can't remember the name for the life of me
I have but it's been a long time. So I can't recall