Reppin
New Afrika
Have to post this jawn again :wow:

pic_11_big.jpg

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
inactive users arent the problem. active users from 2016-17 are the problem. 2012s are like the dream team of posters. we cant be replaced or replicated.

hater

Any problematic poster from any year needs to be purged, '12 aren't exempt just because they've been around for forever, which is, essentially, the point on why people are talking about this because none of you 2012 people are getting banned.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
theres great individual posters from 2016-17, but wholesale? nah. almost ruined the forum entirely. november 2016 was a particularly rough class. all of them need to go

Well I just barely missed November lol. I think it's good & bad from every class set on here from 2012 and down the line. I do agree on having a "cleanse" on here.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any problematic poster from any year needs to be purged, '12 aren't exempt just because they've been around for forever, which is, essentially, the point on why people are talking about this because none of you 2012 people are getting banned.
damn right we arent getting banned, we run this bytch :arrogant2:

also who decides who is or isnt problematic on here? whats your line?

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
A customer has informed me that i look intimidating and that she usually sends her son in here and he always comes out fidgety. She asked him why and he said that I'm intense and he feels like i'm burning through him :mjcry: I don't even do anything unordinary to this young man :mjcry: This is probably why my social life is zero because nikkaS ARE AFRAID OF ME

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
A customer has informed me that i look intimidating and that she usually sends her son in here and he always comes out fidgety. She asked him why and he said that I'm intense and he feels like i'm burning through him :mjcry: I don't even do anything unordinary to this young man :mjcry: This is probably why my social life is zero because nikkaS ARE AFRAID OF ME

How do you talk to people in general(aggressive, laid back, etc)? :patrice:

How was your household growing up? :patrice:

Are you bad? :shaq: