Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Annoying and terrible posters on this site stalking me...it's getting annoying. I've had to put alot of people on ignore in the last couple.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh high fashion kicks?

Common Projects my nikka, very understated but the quality made me cry when I got my first pair.

EDIT: than again if you want some alien shyt then that's likely comme des garcons or prada ish

less is more breh :wow:

Yeah, CP's all day. Simple, smooth and will last a long time.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I post a pic on Facebook, hardly any likes, somebody puts up a pic of them & their significant other, they get a bunch of likes.

Either people low key hating on me, or showing fake love to couples
facebook is a popularity contest if you aint popular you aint getting the likes simple as

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Had a pretty good weekend, main thing came to the crib this weekend-cooked and cleaned for ya boy :noah:, Only thing is shorty lives slick far. About 35 min away. I don't be having the energy to make that trip :patrice: , especially with all these bad chicks in close proximity :patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This pastor in jacksonville wants the national guard to come in and help enforce a 9pm curfew in certain neighborhoods. He said people been calling him a c00n on fb. Couldn't help but think of this place :pachaha: