Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I have to make an events calendar, gave up on getting a Moleskine but I want to actually have a useful source of quick info for everyone performing soon.

Checked off Stevie

Chaka & Stephanie Mills
Maze w/Toni Braxton
The Whispers
Smokey Robinson
Aretha

I JUST Missed Herbie Hancock

Mobb Deep performing the Infamous

Keith Sweat was just here
En Vogue
I think Primo later this summer

um yeah. My head's already swimming. :dj2:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Weekend was dope, got to see the fam and hit my 1st cookout of the year

Most of the office is gone for some "team building" only me and ol girl with the cheeks here today :mjpls:

Miami in 30 days

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Its awsome.
jawsome.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So I'm walking back to my office after doing some errands and grabbing lunch and some older man hails me and tells me how he used to see what I looked like back during HS :flabbynsick: and basically wanted to say good job on the weight loss and whatnot...no harm no foul....then he says no lie on mama.."you actually look delicious"

:merchant:

So as I'm quickly walking away after that he tries to save face by apologizing sand saying he didn't mean it that way...I almost got hit by a car walking across the street getting away from that dude.

@MarsPunka :sadbron:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So I'm walking back to my office after doing some errands and grabbing lunch and some older man hails me and tells me how he used to see what I looked like back during HS :flabbynsick: and basically wanted to say good job on the weight loss and whatnot...no harm no foul....then he says no lie on mama.."you actually look delicious"

:merchant:

So as I'm quickly walking away after that he tries to save face by apologizing sand saying he didn't mean it that way...I almost got hit by a car walking across the street getting away from that dude.

@MarsPunka :sadbron:

Well you do look like a delicious jar of creamy peanut butter :skip:

:dead: