Supporter
Daps
something like this
Fioso-Mona-Lisa-Side-Profile.png
Raf Simons?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
just scheduled my state insurance exam for next thursday. It's 105 questions (five of them don't count) and I need a 70% at the lowest to pass. Highly regulated/examined whatever you call it (can't bring in phones or calculators, must show up to the spot an half hour early, bring two forms of ID, etc)...this is honestly the moment I've been waiting for. :wow: After that I'll be official...

This is gonna be easy :whew:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just scheduled my state insurance exam for next thursday. It's 105 questions (five of them don't count) and I need a 70% at the lowest to pass. Highly regulated/examined whatever you call it (can't bring in phones or calculators, must show up to the spot an half hour early, bring two forms of ID, etc)...this is honestly the moment I've been waiting for. :wow: After that I'll be official...

You got this breh :salute:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one on here who is perfectly fine with living in an apartment. I hear all my friends and coworkers talking about all the stress that comes with owning a house. Im not married and have no kids, as I get older I will probably upgrade to luxury apartments, but I just cant see myself owning a house until im in my late 30s or 40s even though I could really buy a house now. Plus I would really like to be married and have a second income before purchasing a house

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:patrice:

@twan83 check this out...IDK if you read new 52 but...what do you think of the Jokers look this far?

i see where they trying to get the look from in the comic its fine just dont care for the grill tho :why:

I'm sure he will do fine as a joker he is a good actor from what i recall

question is will the script of the movie be any good tho :patrice:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Watch the wording of the questions, breh. They will ask you same thing twice phrased differently. Don't let environment get you either: the camera, the empty your pockets, none of that... You'll be fine breh:salute: