Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm mad that that was my 1st time hearing the song. The radio out here where I moved isn't comparable to KMEL in any way at all.
I've been good. Doing a lot of overnight work. I barely got sleep yesterday. It's been a bunch of unexpected things occurring...particularly, people who need assistance.
My uncle got released from prison last week after serving 8 years, my aunt who was staying on me went back to Texas, but my Uncle and his daughters may stay with me for a short period when he gets out of the halfway house because the girls are getting abused by their mother and grand mother and have been for the entirety of his sentence and finally confessed it to him, myself and my mom. Like beat to the point that they've both been in the hospital.
No radio station is similar to KMEL in it's prime. DJ Mind Motion, Chewy, and company are the best radio DJs I think. They played regional music, not many radio stations focus on local artists. That was the first time I heard that song too.

Overnight work? You got to sleep mama, spreading yourself too thin isn't good, and just because people need help doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your sleep or health to help them. Jesus girl, from what I remember your aunt was driving you crazy. You're an angel for letting her stay with you for months! Now you got some this fresh out of jail cat and kids who have suffered serious trauma staying with you. You should want to help them because you're an angel, but are you really equipped to help them? Think about it. They may need therapy and who knows what else.

What about you, what do you need? Your private space back, some fukking sleep, some put you to bed sex, a home cooked meal, bath, mani pedi combo, and a good cuddle.

Who takes care of you?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Lmao shyt do look kinda trash. They come out with a Naruto game every 3 months or something.
Is cause of asset reuse. They made storm 1 almost a decade ago and the character models still hold up today , talk about an investment:banderas:. shyt not even made by cyber connect 2 and they still using the same assets :dead:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
My nikka, :dead:
LOL it's true though dog. She really had to go to physical therapy to get her hips adjusted after fukking with me, LMAO. Random Thoughts is a diary for me. I don't post in here for daps. It's me talking to me. I ain't bragging I'm stating the facts.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, low key Naruto is fire and I'm hella mad I slept on it for years. I watched one of the fight scenes on the tube and I'm hooked. Anime is fukking fire. I just can't rep it. The character development is next level, the stories are next level, and it really is bad ass. I just can't rock with it publicly because there aren't enough black characters. I'm into comic now too on the low. Look I'm going to be honest. If you're trying to get a lot of girls you cannot be into that shyt. Girls I'm into think that it is weird. I know there are a lot of girls into that shyt but I ain't their type. I'm the brooding artist/jock type. My personality and interests don't match them girls.

Last edited:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
you have trash taste, and if you was a true fan of naruto you'd see how this game was a good thing considering it's expanding on the combat from previous games

i'm hoping this is the xenoverse answer to the naruto universe of games
I like the idea but the execution seen thus far is boo boo. Valhalla studios made devil's third, they trash breh.