Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
It's raining so hard I can't see the city from my window.

It's flooding so bad I see my neighbors first step covered in water. And I barely have food in the damn house.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I have an interview with a highly rated cafe. Man I got this interview from having a five minute convo with someone about food. I didn't know they were the kitchen manager for a place that's kind of fancy. I walked around a few places and wrote down places I want to work at. I'm going to apply at all of them just to see where I'm at skill wise. It's not about the getting the job it's about seeing what I need to work on.

I'm blessed in these streets. I should be dead, broke, or in the hood struggling. I have angels I know I do. I am not special. I am below average in all things. I love too much, I'm scared all the time, I'm very sensitive, and I am happy just to be alive and be able to live my life in a way I choose to.

It feels good to finally be healing and not hiding. I'm discovering myself and learning I have many triggers. I'm not crazy, I've suffered a lot of trauma and never got the help I needed to heal, just like millions of Americans and billions of people. I thought I was hella sensitive for no reason and everybody had it worse or had it just as bad. I've learned it isn't about better or worse, more or less. Pain is subjective and we feel pain differently. I have discovered that my experiences are severely traumatic and they have influenced every aspect of my life. I'm a textbook case of a few things and I've come to terms with that. It doesn't define me as a person but I have to accept my brain and heart and have been altered by these experiences. The beautiful part about discovering myself is exceptional gifts come with the trauma I've experienced.

I used to reject astrology and psychology because I rejected myself. I wanted to be perfect and I am not perfect. I am highly flawed and highly gifted. Even me being left handed contributes to how my brain functions. I interpret the world differently than many people. A small percentage of Earth's population has everything I have and as I come to discover myself I can laugh at myself more. Basically my personality type will always stand out no matter how we present ourselves.

My girl told me it's weird going out with me because everybody looks at me and seems to notice me. She's used to getting that attention. People think I'm being arrogant when I point it out, but when they go out with me they notice it too. I could be sitting in a dark corner wearing all black and everybody will notice me. It doesn't matter what I do. I have that energy. I don't like the attention all the time because I have sensory hyper sensitivity. I notice everything and it's overwhelming to me.

She noticed that girls really like me. She pointed out the girls who barely spoke English liked me too. I told her the language I communicate in is universal. She may have a PHD but I know some things she doesn't. I know some things a small percentage of us know.

Vibes are very real and if people accepted spirituality and astrology they'd understand my language. It's a combination of science, faith, and a sixth sense.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No radio station is similar to KMEL in it's prime. DJ Mind Motion, Chewy, and company are the best radio DJs I think. They played regional music, not many radio stations focus on local artists. That was the first time I heard that song too.

Overnight work? You got to sleep mama, spreading yourself too thin isn't good, and just because people need help doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your sleep or health to help them. Jesus girl, from what I remember your aunt was driving you crazy. You're an angel for letting her stay with you for months! Now you got some this fresh out of jail cat and kids who have suffered serious trauma staying with you. You should want to help them because you're an angel, but are you really equipped to help them? Think about it. They may need therapy and who knows what else.

What about you, what do you need? Your private space back, some fukking sleep, some put you to bed sex, a home cooked meal, bath, mani pedi combo, and a good cuddle.

Who takes care of you?
Lmao you had to go there. :russ:

Thank you though. Always so kind.