Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I fukked her so good she had to go to physical therapy to get her hips adjusted. A lot of dudes brag on their dikk, but when I put the dikk on a girl it'll change her life. My dikk isn't big I'm just strong. I can fukk for hours and I have strong hips and thighs from soccer. LMAO she told me she didn't want to tell her therapist why she had to get her hips adjusted. She's 6 years older than me and hangs out with all these body builder PHD cats who can't fukk to save their life. I'm small, but I'm tall when I stand on the pile of bodies I leave behind me.

hahaha, she told me black girls who date white men are irritated because white men can't fukk. She introduces to me girls who date white men and were raised in white communities and I feel like they can sense I got good D. They send me some angry energy. I think I found my new favorite type of girl. Black women who grew up dating white men. They got white girl habits, advanced college degrees, and they need a savage like me in their lives.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I fukked her so good she had to go to physical therapy to get her hips adjusted. A lot of dudes brag on their dikk, but when I put the dikk on a girl it'll change her life. My dikk isn't big I'm just strong. I can fukk for hours and I have strong hips and thighs from soccer.
My nikka, :dead: