Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember getting this cassette for my 15th birthday which was some weeks after 911. That and ready to die. Ready to die was okay but this shyt was better. I played it regularly until my older brother borrow my shyt without permission and ended up getting his tape player stolen with my tape inside. :damn: I was livid.

The only thing that came good out of it was I eventually got the cd some months later where I heard north star which was :ahh:. I was late when it came to wu but I actually brought wallabee Clarks and was wearing my older brothers played out wu wear hoodie in the 10th grade. :dead: I tried to get the G hat like what Rae had on in the glaciers of ice video and tried to get a part in hair thinking I was cool. I got clowned in my 10th physics class because of that shyt but that goes to show how much of a fan I was then. I was late but I had an excuse. I was only 8/9 years old back in 1994 and 1995. My parents were trying to shelter me because of the world that was around me. Obviously seeing how young black males were falling through the cracks and how we became bystanders to the crazy shyt in the 80s and 90s, they were trying to protect us. When I became a teen, I wanted to get involved with that shyt somewhat and luckily I didn't. I was around enough people at the time which were involved in that shyt and I guess from the way I carried myself upon meeting them, they vouched for me on it without me having to prove anything. But after a few close calls, I tried to change my tune before I got stuck in that wannabe thug life, billy badass phase. I didnt understand it at first but now i get it. Thanks mom and dad. Yall saved us.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Today I took her to get a mani pedi massage. I got a manicure and a hand massage. My nails look perfect! I bought her flowers after that. Lol she kept tripping off how much money I spent today, but to me it was nothing breh. I also got a manicure so it wasn't all on her. She bought me dinner though! We argue ever time we're together but we always make up the same day because we both refuse to ignore things. I really love her. Even when we argue it's not crazy we're talking passionately. She told me why she's scared of me talking about our future. Growing up she never saw a couple who had kids. She never celebrated holidays and she's never seen a healthy relationship and I want us to have one, but she's gotta chill out, and so do I. I'm getting there and I am going to have take the lead on that. One of us has to chill for this to work.

As the man it's my job to chill. She gets jealous easily. She's jealous of my best friend who is a lesbian with a girlfriend. She doesn't like that I talk to her about my feelings rather than her. At first I thought she was tripping, but now I see where she's coming from. I got mad at a girl I dated because she didn't talk to me about our issues. I gotta stop that shyt. She wants all of me but I've been hurt a lot and it is hard to give someone all of me.

I have trust issues and I didn't even know it.

PS: LMAO this shyt is kind of pathetic, for real. The amount of bullshyt on this website is out of control. I rarely get on here anymore and any time I'm on here there's someone saying some crazy shyt about me. Never in my life have I defended rape. When I get ready to defend myself I just think about my real life and laugh and I clear my alerts. There's no way I could be the man I am if I condoned rape. The irony is many posters did condone rape and I wasn't one of them. I could take the time to defend myself against such a serious accusation but the people accusing me are clowns so naw I'm straight.

Do not know how serious of an accusation that is to make? That's how I know people don't have big shyt going on in their lives because people with something to lose know how serious that is. A bunch of little folks making big accusations without evidence in a public space.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Why is E-40 ageless? This shyt does slap. Nef is keeping Bay slaps alive. His songs would be popular during the Hyphy Movement. It's impressive he understand his regional sound. How you been mama?
I'm mad that that was my 1st time hearing the song. The radio out here where I moved isn't comparable to KMEL in any way at all.
I've been good. Doing a lot of overnight work. I barely got sleep yesterday. It's been a bunch of unexpected things occurring...particularly, people who need assistance.
My uncle got released from prison last week after serving 8 years, my aunt who was staying on me went back to Texas, but my Uncle and his daughters may stay with me for a short period when he gets out of the halfway house because the girls are getting abused by their mother and grand mother and have been for the entirety of his sentence and finally confessed it to him, myself and my mom. Like beat to the point that they've both been in the hospital.